|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what institution did Ashton-Warner compare teaching?
(d) First Communion.
2. How many new stoves did the school have?
3. What did Professor Baillie say killed education?
4. Which student suffered a nervous breakdown?
5. When did "Remembering" take place?
(a) Six months later.
(b) A year after the events in the book.
(c) Five years later.
(d) Two years later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student wrote about his father hitting his mother in her face in "Compositions"?
2. What colors were on the Maori belt worn by Ashton-Warner?
3. To what Dickens novel character did Ashton-Warner refer in "Maori Transitional Readers?"
4. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
5. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)