|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
(c) Do a science experiment.
(d) Read a story.
2. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(c) Joe Joe.
3. How did Ashton-Warner describe the porch where she met with Tremaine?
(d) Falling apart.
4. What is a "taiaha"?
(a) A totem pole.
(b) A flint knife.
(c) A wooden spear.
(d) A protective shield.
5. Which student's mother turned away from Ashton-Warner while walking through town?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
2. How did Ashton-Warner react after the "June incident"?
3. Whom did Matawhero hit in "Post Holiday Notes"?
4. What is a "pa"?
5. What event was being celebrated for Kahu at the Assembly Hall?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)