|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which basketball player had a leg injury and could not play in the competition?
2. How did Ashton-Warner react after the "June incident"?
(a) She became sick.
(b) She quickly forgot about it.
(c) She could not sleep at night.
(d) She considered quitting.
3. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
(a) In three rows.
(b) There were no chairs used.
(c) In a ring.
(d) In straight lines.
4. Which student's mother turned away from Ashton-Warner while walking through town?
5. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
(a) Outside for games.
(b) To another room for history.
(c) To the math room.
(d) To another room for science.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
2. Which student did Ashton-Warner say had to talk to the teacher every time she read a story?
3. Which basketball-playing student claimed she would not return to school after being punished for bad behavior?
4. How many children were in Puki's family?
5. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)