|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student did Ashton-Warner say was one of her brightest and most sensitive, despite the poor handwriting?
2. According to Ashton-Warner, who provided the beer for the three-day party?
(a) The police.
(b) The school.
(c) Maori leaders.
(d) White neighbors.
3. How were the children's stories "produced"?
(a) In their own handwriting.
(b) In the teacher's handwriting.
(c) At a professional printers,
(d) On a school typewriter.
4. To what institution did Ashton-Warner compare teaching?
(c) First Communion.
5. How did Ashton-Warner describe the vocabulary in most set early readers?
(b) Too happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
2. What interesting word did Brian use to describe a bus in his story?
3. At what age did students enter Std., Form II in New Zealand?
4. For how long did Ashton-Warner experiment in developing the Maori transitional readers?
5. Where did the visitors who came to look at the Maori primers visiting from?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)