|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event was being celebrated for Kahu at the Assembly Hall?
(a) His coming-of-age.
(b) His anniversary.
(c) His baptism.
(d) His graduation.
2. What story was Ashton-Warner asked to read while trying to get the child to nap?
(a) Red Riding Hood.
(c) The Blue Jug.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
3. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
(d) Substance abuse.
4. To what institution did Ashton-Warner compare teaching?
(d) First Communion.
5. How did Ashton-Warner describe the energy released during the spelling period in "The Mechanics of Teaching Organic Spelling"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Matawhero's grandfather hold?
2. Where did Ashton-Warner say many classrooms grow seeds for indoor study?
3. What teacher did Ashton-Warner describe as being on the "high mountain" at the beginning of "Workbook"?
4. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
5. What "univited insect" was NOT seen in the classroom?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)