|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did the Maoris allegedly play during the three-day party?
2. What did Ashton-Warner do as she turned and left the classroom?
(b) Say goodbye.
3. What composer was NOT mentioned among the list Ashton-Warner used in her classroom?
4. What part of speech did Ashton-Warner first teach her Maori students to read?
5. What color were the new doors in the classrooms?
Short Answer Questions
1. What short word did Ashton-Warner say (in "Maori Transitional Readers") was used by Maori at the end or beginning of most spoken sentences?
2. What did Mere and June rub on their faces?
3. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
4. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
5. In what season was the story of the Little Red Hen told?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)