|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one section of wallpaper depict?
(a) Hansel and Gretel.
(b) Cops and robbers.
(c) Cowboys and Indians.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
2. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(c) Da Vinci.
3. What did Brian mean by the term he used to describe the bus in his story?
(a) Falling apart.
4. What did Ashton-Warner do as she turned and left the classroom?
(d) Say goodbye.
5. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
(b) Substance abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "marae?"
2. What color were the sports pullovers the basketball players were knitting for themselves?
3. To what Dickens novel character did Ashton-Warner refer in "Maori Transitional Readers?"
4. How many students, according to the university professor quoted in "The Unlived Life," are capable of creative thought?
5. What was the weather like the day Ashton-Warner met with Tremaine?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)