|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
(a) Save the Children.
(c) Feed the Children.
(d) Red Cross.
2. What is a "pa"?
(a) A Maori dance.
(b) A Maori hat.
(c) A Maori warclub.
(d) A Maori village.
3. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
4. How many Maori readers did Aston-Warner hand-print?
5. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town was the "most spectacular" Maori meeting house in New Zealand?
2. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
3. What is a "waiata"?
4. Which student wrote about his father hitting his mother in her face in "Compositions"?
5. What did Mark claim had been stolen from him in "Life in a Maori School, 1"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)