|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which basketball-playing student claimed she would not return to school after being punished for bad behavior?
2. How much money had been lost in poker and beer by the parent of one student, in the section "Composition"?
(a) 84 pounds.
(b) 67 pounds.
(c) 95 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. What kind of tree could be seen through the glass wall?
4. What was the most powerful word under the "sex" category?
5. What poet is quoted at the beginning of "Tone"?
(a) e.e. cummings.
(c) W.B. Yeats.
(d) T.S. Eliot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
2. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
3. To what animal was Ashton-Warner handed over in a Maori child's made-up story?
4. What did Brian mean by the term he used to describe the bus in his story?
5. Which family's dog sometimes visited the class when Ashton-Warner was teaching?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)