|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
2. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
3. Which wall in the new classroom was completely glassed?
4. What was Amira's supposed score in basketball practice?
5. What was the new teacher doing when Ashton-Warner left the classroom?
(a) Asking each child to read a word.
(b) Collecting homework assignments.
(c) Reading a story to the children.
(d) Showing the children where to hang their coats.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "game" in which children said what frightened them, what was Seven afraid of?
2. Which author stated that "words have souls"?
3. How many Maori readers did Aston-Warner hand-print?
4. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
5. What did the drawings depict in the Infant Reading Scheme that Ashton-Warner showed to Tremaine?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)