|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did students enter Std., Form II in New Zealand?
(a) 12 or 13.
(b) 14 or 15.
(c) 13 or 14.
(d) 16 or 17.
2. What did Ashton-Warner do with the key vocabulary words that were forgotten the next day?
(a) She destroyed those cards.
(b) She tried the cards with other students.
(c) She put the cards away for another day.
(d) She focused on teaching those words.
3. Which student did Ashton-Warner say had to talk to the teacher every time she read a story?
(b) Joe Joe.
4. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
(a) In a ring.
(b) In three rows.
(c) In straight lines.
(d) There were no chairs used.
5. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
Short Answer Questions
1. What composer was Ashton-Warner playing when her students began doing expressive dancing?
2. What did Ashton-Warner do as she turned and left the classroom?
3. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
4. How were the children's stories "produced"?
5. What did Mere and June rub on their faces?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)