|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ashton-Warner call the most "comely word" in the language?
2. How much did Peter weigh?
(a) 15 stone.
(b) 18 stone.
(c) 16 stone.
(d) 14 stone.
3. What did Ashton-Warner sometimes use to break up the difficult work of writing?
(a) Playing outside.
(b) Expressive dancing.
(d) Listening to piano music.
4. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(a) Da Vinci.
5. In what town was the "most spectacular" Maori meeting house in New Zealand?
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
2. How many children can work at the art easel in the new classroom?
3. What philosopher said that language must precede a nation's formation?
4. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
5. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)