|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
(a) 10:00 and 11:30.
(b) 9:00 and 10:30.
(c) 12:30 and 2:00.
(d) 8:00 and 9:30.
2. How much money had been lost in poker and beer by the parent of one student, in the section "Composition"?
(a) 84 pounds.
(b) 95 pounds.
(c) 67 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. What was the snail nicknamed?
4. How many words had Tame learned, according to the chart in "Post Holiday Notes"?
5. What was one bird NOT mentioned as being seen outside the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet is quoted at the beginning of "Tone"?
2. How old was Peter, the chairman of the school board?
3. What colors were on the Maori belt worn by Ashton-Warner?
4. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
5. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)