|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
(a) He died in a car accident.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He died of cancer.
2. What interesting word did Brian use to describe a bus in his story?
3. Who referred to dance as the "one complete expression" of a human's many faculties?
4. How many new stoves did the school have?
5. What was the condition of the student-made books after several reading sessions?
(a) They were in pristine condition.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were in fair condition.
(d) They were in tatters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "roro"?
2. What did Ashton-Warner call the most "comely word" in the language?
3. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
4. What did Ashton-Warner call the "weakest" words in the language?
5. Where did the visitors who came to look at the Maori primers visiting from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)