|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ashton-Warner do as she turned and left the classroom?
(a) Say goodbye.
2. How did Ashton-Warner describe the porch where she met with Tremaine?
(c) Falling apart.
3. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
4. How many new stoves did the school have?
5. How many children were in Puki's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
2. What philosopher said that language must precede a nation's formation?
3. What did Professor Baillie say killed education?
4. What did Mere and June rub on their faces?
5. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)