|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
2. How many "halves" did the girls' basketball team play?
3. To what animal was Ashton-Warner handed over in a Maori child's made-up story?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) A lion.
(d) An alligator.
4. Which student had a father who worked at the carnival?
5. What color ears did Ashton-Warner say she sometimes saw in children's illustrations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher said that language must precede a nation's formation?
2. On what day did it become clear that the inspectors would not be coming?
3. What event was being celebrated for Kahu at the Assembly Hall?
4. How did Ashton-Warner react to Matawhero's attack on the other student?
5. What color did Ashton-Warner say she liked after her basketball team won?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)