|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
(b) Peaceful readings.
2. Which basketball player had a leg injury and could not play in the competition?
3. Which of the following did NOT affect classroom tone, according to Ashton-Warner?
(a) The tone of the surrounding community.
(b) The personality of the teacher.
(c) The personality of the children.
(d) The method used.
4. How many children were on Ashton-Warner's school basketball team?
5. At what age did students enter Std., Form II in New Zealand?
(a) 13 or 14.
(b) 16 or 17.
(c) 12 or 13.
(d) 14 or 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did the seven-year-old twins play after the event for Kahu?
2. What poet is quoted at the beginning of "Tone"?
3. What color did Ashton-Warner say she liked after her basketball team won?
4. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
5. What color were the sports pullovers the basketball players were knitting for themselves?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)