|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
2. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
(a) 10:00 and 11:30.
(b) 8:00 and 9:30.
(c) 9:00 and 10:30.
(d) 12:30 and 2:00.
3. What teacher did Ashton-Warner describe as being on the "high mountain" at the beginning of "Workbook"?
(a) Lo Tung.
4. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
5. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
(a) 1:00 to 2:00.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which basketball player had a leg injury and could not play in the competition?
2. How much ice cream did the boys steal from the shop in "Post Holiday Notes"?
3. To what Dickens novel character did Ashton-Warner refer in "Maori Transitional Readers?"
4. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
5. What word was outlawed at the school?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)