|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
(a) Feed the Children.
(b) Red Cross.
(c) Save the Children.
2. What is a "pa"?
(a) A Maori village.
(b) A Maori warclub.
(c) A Maori dance.
(d) A Maori hat.
3. What was the snail nicknamed?
4. In what year did Leo Tolstoy begin his peasant school?
5. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
(a) Fear and sex.
(b) Love and sex.
(c) Fear and hate.
(d) Fear and love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet is quoted at the beginning of "Tone"?
2. Which of the following did NOT affect classroom tone, according to Ashton-Warner?
3. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
4. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
5. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)