|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
(a) 10:00 and 11:30.
(b) 9:00 and 10:30.
(c) 8:00 and 9:30.
(d) 12:30 and 2:00.
2. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(b) Da Vinci.
3. Where did Ashton-Warner say many classrooms grow seeds for indoor study?
(a) In eggshells.
(b) In pots.
(c) In jars.
(d) In tins.
4. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
5. What was the snail nicknamed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What short word did Ashton-Warner say (in "Maori Transitional Readers") was used by Maori at the end or beginning of most spoken sentences?
2. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
3. To what natural phenomenon does the term "Golden Section" refer?
4. What did Brian mean by the term he used to describe the bus in his story?
5. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)