|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
2. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A tsunami.
(c) A volcano.
(d) An earthquake.
3. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
(a) One paragraph.
(b) Two sentences.
(c) Two or three words.
(d) One sentence.
4. What was the most significant part of the students' shared reading?
(a) The practice in reading aloud.
(b) The teaching of grammar.
(c) The teaching of spelling.
(d) The discussions.
5. What composer was NOT mentioned among the list Ashton-Warner used in her classroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
2. What was Helen Keller's first word?
3. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
4. What was the snail nicknamed?
5. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)