|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the true school master, according to the quote from Caldwell Cook?
(a) The parent.
(b) The professor.
(c) The student.
(d) The artist.
2. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
(a) A triangle.
(b) An eye.
(c) A tree.
(d) A dart.
3. What color ears did Ashton-Warner say she sometimes saw in children's illustrations?
4. How many students, according to the university professor quoted in "The Unlived Life," are capable of creative thought?
(a) One in a thousand.
(b) One in five hundred.
(c) One in a hundred.
(d) One in ten thousand.
5. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
(a) 1:00 to 2:00.
Short Answer Questions
1. What composer was Ashton-Warner playing when her students began doing expressive dancing?
2. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
3. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
4. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
5. To what natural phenomenon does the term "Golden Section" refer?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)