|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
2. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
3. Where did Ashton-Warner say many classrooms grow seeds for indoor study?
(a) In tins.
(b) In jars.
(c) In pots.
(d) In eggshells.
4. How long did the reading period last?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. What did Ashton-Warner call the most "comely word" in the language?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
2. In what year did Leo Tolstoy begin his peasant school?
3. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
4. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
5. What is a "pa"?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)