|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
(b) Substance abuse.
2. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
3. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
4. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
5. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A tsunami.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A volcano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ashton-Warner's response to the problems with the set early readers?
2. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
3. How were the children's stories "produced"?
4. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
5. For how long did Ashton-Warner experiment in developing the Maori transitional readers?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)