|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
2. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
(a) Outside for games.
(b) To the math room.
(c) To another room for science.
(d) To another room for history.
3. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
4. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
5. To what Dickens novel character did Ashton-Warner refer in "Maori Transitional Readers?"
(a) Jean Valjean.
(b) Tiny Tim.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) David Copperfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one bird NOT mentioned as being seen outside the school?
2. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
3. What "univited insect" was NOT seen in the classroom?
4. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
5. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)