|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who referred to dance as the "one complete expression" of a human's many faculties?
2. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
3. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
(a) A tsunami.
(b) A volcano.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A tornado.
4. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
(a) Read a story.
(b) Do a science experiment.
5. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(d) Da Vinci.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
2. How did Ashton-Warner describe the worst assistant she ever had in the classroom?
3. What did the students do with the new words put up on the blackboard each morning?
4. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
5. What word did Ashton-Warner say few boys did not know how to spell?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)