|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
(a) Outside for games.
(b) To another room for history.
(c) To the math room.
(d) To another room for science.
2. Where did Ashton-Warner say many classrooms grow seeds for indoor study?
(a) In jars.
(b) In pots.
(c) In eggshells.
(d) In tins.
3. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
(a) 1:00 to 2:00.
4. From where, according to Ashton-Warner, did most New Zealand children develop a "mass mind"?
(c) White New Zealanders.
5. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
(b) Paper clips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
2. How many other books preceded the development of the Maori transitional readers?
3. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
4. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
5. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)