|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "univited insect" was NOT seen in the classroom?
2. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
(a) Ten sentences.
(b) Three page stories.
(c) Two or three paragraphs.
(d) Full page stories.
3. At what time of day did Ashton-Warner "teach" the Golden Section?
(a) Between 12 and 1.
(b) Between 1 and 2.
(c) Between 9 and 10.
(d) Between 2 and 3.
4. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
(a) Phoenecian alphabet.
5. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
(a) Red Cross.
(c) Save the Children.
(d) Feed the Children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did NOT affect classroom tone, according to Ashton-Warner?
2. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
3. What activity was NOT included under the 2:10-3 p.m. time slot under "Daily Rhythm"?
4. What teacher did Ashton-Warner describe as being on the "high mountain" at the beginning of "Workbook"?
5. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)