|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
2. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
(a) They read the words to the teacher.
(b) They paired up with other students and taught each other the words.
(c) They read the words silently to themselves.
(d) They wrote stories using the words.
3. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 11:30 a.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
4. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
(c) Substance abuse.
5. How did Ashton-Warner describe the vocabulary in most set early readers?
(a) Too happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
2. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
3. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
4. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
5. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)