|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
2. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
(a) They read the words silently to themselves.
(b) They wrote stories using the words.
(c) They paired up with other students and taught each other the words.
(d) They read the words to the teacher.
3. What was the most significant part of the students' shared reading?
(a) The practice in reading aloud.
(b) The teaching of spelling.
(c) The teaching of grammar.
(d) The discussions.
4. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
5. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
2. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
3. How did Ashton-Warner "grade" the stories?
4. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
5. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)