|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
(a) Red Cross.
(c) Save the Children.
(d) Feed the Children.
2. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
3. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
4. What was the most powerful word under the "sex" category?
5. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the reading period last?
2. Why did Ashton-Warner object to the use of terms such as "do not" in early readers?
3. What was the snail nicknamed?
4. What color ears did Ashton-Warner say she sometimes saw in children's illustrations?
5. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)