|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
(a) They finished them in the afternoon.
(b) They extended the writing period.
(c) They finished them the next day.
(d) They finished them at home.
2. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
3. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
4. How long did the spelling period last?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day did Ashton-Warner "teach" the Golden Section?
2. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
3. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
4. How long did the reading period last?
5. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)