|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
2. In what year did Leo Tolstoy begin his peasant school?
3. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
(a) Red Cross.
(b) Feed the Children.
(d) Save the Children.
4. How long did the reading period last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
5. How were the children's stories "produced"?
(a) On a school typewriter.
(b) At a professional printers,
(c) In the teacher's handwriting.
(d) In their own handwriting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Helen Keller's first word?
2. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
3. What was one bird NOT mentioned as being seen outside the school?
4. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
5. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)