|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
2. What was one bird NOT mentioned as being seen outside the school?
3. Which of the following did NOT affect classroom tone, according to Ashton-Warner?
(a) The personality of the children.
(b) The personality of the teacher.
(c) The method used.
(d) The tone of the surrounding community.
4. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
(a) Fear and hate.
(b) Love and sex.
(c) Fear and love.
(d) Fear and sex.
5. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
(a) Half a page.
(b) One page.
(c) One whole paragraph.
(d) Three sentences.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
2. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
3. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
4. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
5. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)