|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
(d) Phoenecian alphabet.
2. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
(a) They finished them in the afternoon.
(b) They finished them the next day.
(c) They extended the writing period.
(d) They finished them at home.
3. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
(a) Fear and love.
(b) Fear and hate.
(c) Love and sex.
(d) Fear and sex.
4. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
5. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ashton-Warner describe the worst assistant she ever had in the classroom?
2. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
3. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
4. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
5. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)