|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
2. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A volcano.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A tsunami.
3. What word did Ashton-Warner say few boys did not know how to spell?
4. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
(a) Phoenecian alphabet.
5. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
(c) Read a story.
(d) Do a science experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
2. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
3. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
4. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
5. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)