|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the spelling period last?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
(a) They finished them the next day.
(b) They finished them at home.
(c) They finished them in the afternoon.
(d) They extended the writing period.
3. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
4. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
5. How did Ashton-Warner describe the energy released during the spelling period in "The Mechanics of Teaching Organic Spelling"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
2. What was the condition of the student-made books after several reading sessions?
3. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
4. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
5. What is a "tangi"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)