|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
(a) 10:30 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 11:30 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
2. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
3. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
(b) Save the Children.
(c) Red Cross.
(d) Feed the Children.
4. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
5. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
2. How long did the spelling period last?
3. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
4. How did Ashton-Warner "grade" the stories?
5. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)