|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
(a) 10:30 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
2. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
3. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
4. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
5. What is a "tangi"?
(a) A Maori dance.
(b) A traditional Maori home.
(c) A traditional Maori tunic.
(d) A Maori funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
2. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
3. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
4. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
5. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)