|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
2. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
(a) One page.
(b) One whole paragraph.
(c) Three sentences.
(d) Half a page.
3. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(d) Joe Joe.
4. How long did the reading period last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
5. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Leo Tolstoy begin his peasant school?
2. How long did the spelling period last?
3. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
4. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
5. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)