|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Helen Keller's first word?
2. What philosopher said that language must precede a nation's formation?
3. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
4. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(d) Joe Joe.
5. How did Ashton-Warner describe the worst assistant she ever had in the classroom?
(a) The girl insisted on a quiet classroom.
(b) The girl told the students what to write.
(c) The girl spoke incessantly about herself.
(d) The girl insisted on reprimanding the students.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Leo Tolstoy begin his peasant school?
2. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
3. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
4. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
5. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)