|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) A half-hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
3. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
4. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(a) Joe Joe.
5. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
2. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
3. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
4. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
5. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)