|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
2. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(c) Joe Joe.
3. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
4. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
(a) A tsunami.
(b) A volcano.
(c) A tornado.
(d) An earthquake.
5. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
2. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
3. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
4. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
5. What is a "pa"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)