|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
2. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
(a) Two or three words.
(b) Two sentences.
(c) One sentence.
(d) One paragraph.
3. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
4. What did Ashton-Warner do with the key vocabulary words that were forgotten the next day?
(a) She put the cards away for another day.
(b) She focused on teaching those words.
(c) She tried the cards with other students.
(d) She destroyed those cards.
5. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
2. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
3. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
4. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
5. What is a "pa"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)