|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
2. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(d) Joe Joe.
3. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He died of cancer.
(d) He died in a car accident.
4. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
5. To what natural phenomenon did Ashton-Warner describe the mind of a young child?
(a) A tsunami.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A volcano.
(d) A tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
2. In what year did Leo Tolstoy begin his peasant school?
3. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
4. What did Ashton-Warner do with the key vocabulary words that were forgotten the next day?
5. How did Ashton-Warner "grade" the stories?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)