|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ashton-Warner do with the key vocabulary words that were forgotten the next day?
(a) She tried the cards with other students.
(b) She destroyed those cards.
(c) She put the cards away for another day.
(d) She focused on teaching those words.
2. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
3. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
4. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
5. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
(a) They read the words silently to themselves.
(b) They read the words to the teacher.
(c) They paired up with other students and taught each other the words.
(d) They wrote stories using the words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
2. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
3. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
4. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
5. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)