|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
2. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
(a) John Dewey.
(b) Horace Mann.
(d) C.E. Beebe.
3. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
(a) Love and sex.
(b) Fear and hate.
(c) Fear and love.
(d) Fear and sex.
4. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
5. What was the most powerful word under the "sex" category?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
2. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
3. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
4. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
5. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)