|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
2. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
3. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
(a) Love and sex.
(b) Fear and sex.
(c) Fear and love.
(d) Fear and hate.
4. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
5. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
(b) Phoenecian alphabet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
2. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
3. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
4. How did Ashton-Warner describe the worst assistant she ever had in the classroom?
5. What is a "pa"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)