|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
(b) Phoenecian alphabet.
2. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
(a) They finished them at home.
(b) They finished them the next day.
(c) They finished them in the afternoon.
(d) They extended the writing period.
3. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(a) Joe Joe.
4. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
5. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
2. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
3. What was Helen Keller's first word?
4. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
5. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)