|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
2. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
(a) Two or three paragraphs.
(b) Three page stories.
(c) Ten sentences.
(d) Full page stories.
3. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
(a) 10:00 and 11:30.
(b) 12:30 and 2:00.
(c) 9:00 and 10:30.
(d) 8:00 and 9:30.
4. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
(a) They finished them at home.
(b) They extended the writing period.
(c) They finished them the next day.
(d) They finished them in the afternoon.
5. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
2. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
3. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
4. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
5. How did Ashton-Warner "grade" the stories?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)