|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
(a) He died in a car accident.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He died of cancer.
2. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
3. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
(a) One sentence.
(b) One paragraph.
(c) Two or three words.
(d) Two sentences.
4. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
5. What was Helen Keller's first word?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
2. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
3. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
4. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
5. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)