|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
2. How did Ashton-Warner describe the worst assistant she ever had in the classroom?
(a) The girl insisted on a quiet classroom.
(b) The girl insisted on reprimanding the students.
(c) The girl spoke incessantly about herself.
(d) The girl told the students what to write.
3. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
4. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
5. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
2. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
3. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
4. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
5. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)