Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Amira's supposed score in basketball practice?
2. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
(a) C.E. Beebe.
(b) Horace Mann.
(d) John Dewey.
3. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
(a) Read a story.
(b) Do a science experiment.
4. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
(a) One sentence.
(b) One paragraph.
(c) Two sentences.
(d) Two or three words.
5. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Maori nickname for New Zealand?
2. What "univited insect" was NOT seen in the classroom?
3. What activity was NOT included under the 2:10-3 p.m. time slot under "Daily Rhythm"?
4. In what season was the story of the Little Red Hen told?
5. What color were the sports pullovers the basketball players were knitting for themselves?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)