|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
(a) 10:30 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 11:30 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
2. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
3. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
(a) They paired up with other students and taught each other the words.
(b) They read the words to the teacher.
(c) They wrote stories using the words.
(d) They read the words silently to themselves.
4. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
(b) Paper clips.
5. How long did the reading period last?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 25 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
2. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
3. How did Ashton-Warner describe the vocabulary in most set early readers?
4. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
5. What did the students do with the new words put up on the blackboard each morning?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)