|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "pa"?
(a) A Maori hat.
(b) A Maori dance.
(c) A Maori warclub.
(d) A Maori village.
2. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
3. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
4. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) A half-hour.
5. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
2. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
3. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
4. What was the most powerful word under the "sex" category?
5. What was the ideal number of students to whom a teacher could give individual attention?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)