Quiz: Creative Teaching, 1 to Creative Teaching, 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
2. What philosopher said that language must precede a nation's formation?
3. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
4. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
a) Horace Mann.
b) John Dewey.
d) C.E. Beebe.
5. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
a) They finished them in the afternoon.
b) They extended the writing period.
This section contains 283 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)