|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Waiwini play?
2. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
3. What student did Ashton-Warner think would have advanced farther had he been able to use "white" readers?
4. How did Ashton-Warner describe the energy released during the spelling period in "The Mechanics of Teaching Organic Spelling"?
5. Which student did Ashton-Warner say had to talk to the teacher every time she read a story?
(d) Joe Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ashton-Warner react to Matawhero's attack on the other student?
2. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
3. What instrument did the seven-year-old twins play after the event for Kahu?
4. Which student wrote about his father hitting his mother in her face in "Compositions"?
5. How many "halves" did the girls' basketball team play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)