|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one bird NOT mentioned as being seen outside the school?
2. How old was Peter, the chairman of the school board?
3. How many fancy-dress costumes did Ashton-Warner own?
(b) One hundred.
4. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
(a) To another room for history.
(b) To the math room.
(c) To another room for science.
(d) Outside for games.
5. Which student had a father who worked at the carnival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
2. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
3. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
4. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
5. What composer was Ashton-Warner playing when her students began doing expressive dancing?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)