|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(c) Da Vinci.
2. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(a) Joe Joe.
3. What did the drawings depict in the Infant Reading Scheme that Ashton-Warner showed to Tremaine?
4. How many children were on Ashton-Warner's school basketball team?
5. How old was Peter, the chairman of the school board?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did the Maoris allegedly play during the three-day party?
2. What composer was NOT mentioned among the list Ashton-Warner used in her classroom?
3. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
4. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
5. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)