|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did students enter Std., Form II in New Zealand?
(a) 12 or 13.
(b) 16 or 17.
(c) 13 or 14.
(d) 14 or 15.
2. Which author stated that "words have souls"?
(a) de Maurier.
(d) de Maupassant.
3. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
(d) Substance abuse.
4. How did Ashton-Warner react after the "June incident"?
(a) She quickly forgot about it.
(b) She considered quitting.
(c) She could not sleep at night.
(d) She became sick.
5. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
(a) A tree.
(b) An eye.
(c) A triangle.
(d) A dart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color did Ashton-Warner say she liked after her basketball team won?
2. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
3. Which student wrote about a father drinking all the beer at the party?
4. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
5. Which student had a father who worked at the carnival?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)