|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity was NOT included under the 2:10-3 p.m. time slot under "Daily Rhythm"?
(a) Supplementary Reading.
(b) Standard Vocabulary.
(c) Creative Writing.
(d) Standard Reading.
2. What color were the sports pullovers the basketball players were knitting for themselves?
3. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(a) Joe Joe.
4. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
5. What is a "roro"?
(a) A plaza.
(b) A roof.
(c) A verandah.
(d) A gazebo.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did it become clear that the inspectors would not be coming?
2. What is the Maori nickname for New Zealand?
3. What composer was NOT mentioned among the list Ashton-Warner used in her classroom?
4. How many Maori readers did Aston-Warner hand-print?
5. What fictional character did Matawhero remind Ashton-Warner?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)