|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student wrote about a father drinking all the beer at the party?
2. How many Maori readers did Aston-Warner hand-print?
3. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) A half-hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. Which student suffered a nervous breakdown?
5. How old was Peter, the chairman of the school board?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color ears did Ashton-Warner say she sometimes saw in children's illustrations?
2. What teacher did Ashton-Warner describe as being on the "high mountain" at the beginning of "Workbook"?
3. What was the most significant part of the students' shared reading?
4. On what day did it become clear that the inspectors would not be coming?
5. What instrument did Waiwini play?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)