|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
2. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
(a) Fear and sex.
(b) Fear and love.
(c) Fear and hate.
(d) Love and sex.
3. What instrument did the seven-year-old twins play after the event for Kahu?
4. What colors were on the Maori belt worn by Ashton-Warner?
(a) Black, cream, and red.
(b) Black and red.
(c) Black, red, and blue.
(d) Cream, red, and blue.
5. What was Helen Keller's first word?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what music did the children perform spontaneous, expressive dance?
2. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
3. How did Ashton-Warner react to Matawhero's attack on the other student?
4. What was the condition of the student-made books after several reading sessions?
5. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)