|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Ashton-Warner and Mr. Tremaine drinking while talking on the porch?
2. What activity was NOT included under the 2:10-3 p.m. time slot under "Daily Rhythm"?
(a) Creative Writing.
(b) Supplementary Reading.
(c) Standard Vocabulary.
(d) Standard Reading.
3. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
4. Whom did Matawhero hit in "Post Holiday Notes"?
5. What emotion/activity was NOT listed under the "Daily Rhythm" section of Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "roro"?
2. What part of speech did Ashton-Warner first teach her Maori students to read?
3. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
4. What color shirt did Ashton-Warner wear while facing bad situations?
5. What was Amira's supposed score in basketball practice?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)