Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student wrote about his father hitting his mother in her face in "Compositions"?
2. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
3. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
4. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
(a) An hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) A half-hour.
5. Who is the true school master, according to the quote from Caldwell Cook?
(a) The student.
(b) The professor.
(c) The artist.
(d) The parent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which basketball-playing student claimed she would not return to school after being punished for bad behavior?
2. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
3. What fictional character did Matawhero remind Ashton-Warner?
4. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
5. What was the weather like the day Ashton-Warner met with Tremaine?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)