|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mere and June rub on their faces?
(a) Yellow crayon.
(b) Blue powder.
(c) Red paint.
(d) Red chalk.
2. To what animal was Ashton-Warner handed over in a Maori child's made-up story?
(a) An alligator.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) A lion.
(d) A gorilla.
3. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
4. What did Mark claim had been stolen from him in "Life in a Maori School, 1"?
(a) An easel.
(b) A backpack.
(c) An apron.
(d) A paintbrush.
5. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
(d) 1:00 to 2:00.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Cutter send to Ashton-Warner in "Life in a Maori School, 1"?
2. What did Ashton-Warner sometimes use to break up the difficult work of writing?
3. What was Amira's supposed score in basketball practice?
4. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
5. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)