|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
(a) 8:00 and 9:30.
(b) 9:00 and 10:30.
(c) 10:00 and 11:30.
(d) 12:30 and 2:00.
2. To what animal was Ashton-Warner handed over in a Maori child's made-up story?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A lion.
3. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(d) Da Vinci.
4. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
(a) They finished them at home.
(b) They finished them the next day.
(c) They finished them in the afternoon.
(d) They extended the writing period.
5. Who is the true school master, according to the quote from Caldwell Cook?
(a) The parent.
(b) The artist.
(c) The professor.
(d) The student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "tangi"?
2. What color were the sports pullovers the basketball players were knitting for themselves?
3. What instrument did Waiwini play?
4. What "univited insect" was NOT seen in the classroom?
5. What is a "pakeha"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)