|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in A Maori School, 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the spelling period last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. How many other books preceded the development of the Maori transitional readers?
3. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
(a) In a ring.
(b) There were no chairs used.
(c) In straight lines.
(d) In three rows.
4. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
(c) Peaceful readings.
5. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 11:30 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ashton-Warner say many classrooms grow seeds for indoor study?
2. What instrument did Waiwini play?
3. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
4. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
5. What was Amira's supposed score in basketball practice?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)