|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did it become clear that the inspectors would not be coming?
(c) The following Monday.
2. What emotion/activity was NOT listed under the "Daily Rhythm" section of Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
3. From where, according to Ashton-Warner, did most New Zealand children develop a "mass mind"?
(b) White New Zealanders.
4. Who is the true school master, according to the quote from Caldwell Cook?
(a) The artist.
(b) The parent.
(c) The professor.
(d) The student.
5. How much did Peter weigh?
(a) 16 stone.
(b) 15 stone.
(c) 14 stone.
(d) 18 stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
2. What teacher did Ashton-Warner describe as being on the "high mountain" at the beginning of "Workbook"?
3. What is a "tangi"?
4. Which basketball player had a leg injury and could not play in the competition?
5. What activity was NOT included under the 2:10-3 p.m. time slot under "Daily Rhythm"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)