|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the true school master, according to the quote from Caldwell Cook?
(a) The student.
(b) The artist.
(c) The professor.
(d) The parent.
2. Which basketball player had a leg injury and could not play in the competition?
3. What is a "tangi"?
(a) A Maori dance.
(b) A Maori funeral.
(c) A traditional Maori tunic.
(d) A traditional Maori home.
4. At what time did the students turn to the new words during the "intake period"?
(a) 11:30 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
5. Who referred to dance as the "one complete expression" of a human's many faculties?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ashton-Warner describe the vocabulary in most set early readers?
2. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
3. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
4. What activity was NOT included under the 2:10-3 p.m. time slot under "Daily Rhythm"?
5. Which author stated that "words have souls"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)