|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
(c) 1:00 to 2:00.
2. Which basketball player had a leg injury and could not play in the competition?
3. What emotion/activity was NOT listed under the "Daily Rhythm" section of Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
4. What color shirt did Ashton-Warner wear while facing bad situations?
5. Who referred to dance as the "one complete expression" of a human's many faculties?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which author stated that "words have souls"?
2. How much did Peter weigh?
3. What teacher did Ashton-Warner describe as being on the "high mountain" at the beginning of "Workbook"?
4. According to Erich Fromm, what is the outcome of the unlived life?
5. What composer was NOT mentioned among the list Ashton-Warner used in her classroom?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)