|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time someone bought new things for Helen?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
2. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
3. What teacher did Ashton-Warner describe as being on the "high mountain" at the beginning of "Workbook"?
(a) Lo Tung.
4. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(d) Da Vinci.
5. What did Ashton-Warner call the "weakest" words in the language?
(a) Come, see, but.
(b) She, he, it.
(c) Look, see, and.
(d) Come, look, and.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did it become clear that the inspectors would not be coming?
2. What interesting word did Brian use to describe a bus in his story?
3. In the scene in which Ashton-Warner laments the family using school supply money for poker, how much did she say a pencil cost?
4. How many fancy-dress costumes did Ashton-Warner own?
5. What composer was NOT mentioned among the list Ashton-Warner used in her classroom?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)