|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ashton-Warner describe the vocabulary in most set early readers?
(d) Too happy.
2. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
(b) Peaceful readings.
3. What was the most significant part of the students' shared reading?
(a) The practice in reading aloud.
(b) The teaching of spelling.
(c) The teaching of grammar.
(d) The discussions.
4. How many fancy-dress costumes did Ashton-Warner own?
(c) One hundred.
5. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(c) Da Vinci.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which basketball player had a leg injury and could not play in the competition?
2. Which student wrote about a father drinking all the beer at the party?
3. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
4. In the scene in which Ashton-Warner laments the family using school supply money for poker, how much did she say a pencil cost?
5. What color shirt did Ashton-Warner wear while facing bad situations?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)