|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "game" in which children said what frightened them, what was Seven afraid of?
2. In the scene in which Ashton-Warner laments the family using school supply money for poker, how much did she say a pencil cost?
(a) Four pence.
(b) Ten pence.
(c) One shilling.
(d) Seven pence.
3. How old was Peter, the chairman of the school board?
4. How were the children's stories "produced"?
(a) In their own handwriting.
(b) On a school typewriter.
(c) In the teacher's handwriting.
(d) At a professional printers,
5. How many children were on Ashton-Warner's school basketball team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the condition of the student-made books after several reading sessions?
2. What composer was Ashton-Warner playing when her students began doing expressive dancing?
3. What did Brian mean by the term he used to describe the bus in his story?
4. To what music did the children perform spontaneous, expressive dance?
5. How many fancy-dress costumes did Ashton-Warner own?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)