One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the scene in which Ashton-Warner laments the family using school supply money for poker, how much did she say a pencil cost?
(a) Four pence.
(b) Ten pence.
(c) One shilling.
(d) Seven pence.
2. How did Ashton-Warner describe the energy released during the spelling period in "The Mechanics of Teaching Organic Spelling"?
3. Who referred to dance as the "one complete expression" of a human's many faculties?
4. What color shirt did Ashton-Warner wear while facing bad situations?
5. How many children were on Ashton-Warner's school basketball team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student wrote about a father drinking all the beer at the party?
2. How many fancy-dress costumes did Ashton-Warner own?
3. In what tense should verbs be when taught to beginning readers, according to Ashton-Warern?
4. From where, according to Ashton-Warner, did most New Zealand children develop a "mass mind"?
5. At what age did students enter Std., Form II in New Zealand?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)