Quiz: Creative Teaching, 1 to Life in a Maori School, 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What author, quoted by Ashton-Warner, advocated hitting children as punishment?
a) T.S. Eliot.
b) Charles Dickens.
c) E.M. Forster.
d) D.H. Lawrence.
2. What was Helen Keller's first word?
3. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
a) To the math room.
b) Outside for games.
c) To another room for history.
d) To another room for science.
4. How long did the reading period last?
a) 25 minutes.
b) 15 minutes.
c) 45 minutes.
d) 30 minutes.
5. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
This section contains 243 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)