1. Hebdige's Subculture is which of the following approaches to understanding the styles of Britain's youth cultures?
2. According to Hebdige, subcultures serve the purpose of allowing individuals to do which of the following?
3. Which of the following is a way that "powerless teenagers" can feel like they are "socially significant"?
4. How does Hebdige define style?
5. What type of "rebellion" does Hebdige say subcultures are?
6. Individuals who participate in subcultures invite which of the following into their lives?
This section contains 4,517 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)