|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Individuals' conduct in society is greatly influenced by which?
(b) Firemen and women.
2. Hebdige says that individuals understand ideology in which of the following ways?
3. Where did the parents of the Rastafarians migrate to?
4. Which of the following do Rastafarians say is the strength behind their beliefs?
5. What sparked the punk movement?
(a) The London heat wave.
(b) The Vietnam conflict.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 2 begins by talking about the London heat wave of what year?
2. The actions of people are many times persuaded by what?
3. Reggae is greatly influenced by what style of music?
4. Hebdige states, "the implication is that style, with its inherent subversion, can . . ." do what?
5. To which philosopher does Hebdige compare his beliefs?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)