|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hebdige says that reggae is primarily inspired by which of the following?
2. Punk has origins in which of the following?
(a) Post-war Britain.
(b) Pre-war Britain.
(c) West Indies.
3. According to the Rastafarians, which of the following is considered a blessing?
4. By their very nature, subcultures do what to the mass culture?
(c) Agree with.
5. Of the following, which is a common activity that affects social behavior?
(b) Playing sports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was one of the first to embrace the Rastafarian style?
2. Chapter 2 begins by talking about the London heat wave of what year?
3. Which of the following is the name of the song based on the London riots?
4. The actions of people are many times persuaded by what?
5. Hebdige said punk was viewed by those not a part of the subculture as which of the following?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)