|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the parents of the Rastafarians from?
(d) West Indies.
2. Hebdige says that style can be be identified through which of the following?
(a) Political stance.
3. Of the Reggae subculture, Hebdige says it has strong, cultural what?
4. Which of the following represents a product style?
5. In addition to migrating to a new place, what other contribution did the Rastafarian parents make to the world?
(a) They presented Soft rock music.
(b) They presented Soul music.
(c) They presented Hard rock music.
(d) They presented Easy Listening music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Individuals' conduct in society is greatly influenced by which?
2. What sparked the punk movement?
3. In Chapter 5, what is Britain unable to get rid of?
4. There is the assumption that if one Punk engages in violent behavior, the entire Punk subculture is labeled as a violent group. According to Hebdige, what entity reinforces this assumption?
5. Punk's motivating music types came together through which of the following to create Punk?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)