1. When did the Decembrist rebellion take place?
2. Who was the Tsar following the Decembrist rebellion?
3. How did the Tsar's political stance change after the Decembrist rebellion?
He moved away from reform.
4. When had the European states experienced revolution?
5. What had been the outcome of the European states' revolution?
The revolution failed.
6. What did the Tsar see himself as defending for his country?
Autocracy, religion and order.
7. What did the Tsar see himself defending the country against?
Atheism, liberalism and revolution.
8. What measures did the Tsar take to assert his values?
He repressed all signs of dissent and unorthodoxy.
This section contains 5,634 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)