Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
3. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
4. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
5. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does Torey become obsessed about little things in regards to Sheila? Do you think she is able to let go of the obsessions appropriately? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way does Mr. Collins reinforce Sheila's belief that adults are mean people who cannot be trusted? In what ways does he work to change that belief?
Essay Topic 3
In what way did Sheila respond to learning social skills through reading? Do you think this was an appropriate teaching tool? Why or why not?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)