|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
3. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
4. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
5. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does Torey become obsessed about little things in regards to Sheila? Do you think she is able to let go of the obsessions appropriately? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways did Torey implement the idea of reverse psychology to help improve Sheila's behavior? Do you believe this was an effective teaching tool? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you believe Sheila poked the eyes out of the fish? How do you think the other children felt at this point? Do you believe Torey handled the situation appropriately? Why or why not?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)