Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
3. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
4. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
5. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
Describe, in detail, Sheila's home life. What impressions do you have about her father? What gives you these impressions? Do you believe he cares about his daughter? Why or why not?
Make an evaluation of the possibility that Sheila will be able to be a successful adult? Why do you feel this way?
In what ways did the character Whitney surprise you as the reader? What contradictions can be found in that character?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)