Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
3. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
4. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
5. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
Torey writes that many of her colleagues consider her class to be the garbage class. Why might they call the class this? Is this a fair judgment? Why or why not?
Do you think Sheila should have been placed in foster care? Why or why not?
In what ways is Sheila like a typical girl of her age? In what ways does she seem older? In what ways does she seem younger?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)