|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed have reservations about Torey's plan for Sheila?
2. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
3. What does Torey ask Chad to do in regards to Sheila?
4. Which of Torey's students is moving away?
5. Why is Torey almost glad for Sheila's hospitalization?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sheila decide she will start completing paperwork?
2. What present does Anton give to Torey for her birthday?
3. What does Sheila want to know when Torey returns to school after being at the conference?
4. How does Sheila seem when she returns to school and what does this make Torey worry about?
5. What in this chapter is an example of the progress Sheila has made socially?
6. What is the epilogue composed of?
7. What surprises Torey about Whitney and why does this surprise her?
8. What does Chad give to Sheila and how does she react?
9. What happened to Sheila that caused her to bleed?
10. What does Torey come to find out Sheila has done which has led Freddie to get sick on a regular basis?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Make an evaluation of the possibility that Sheila will be able to be a successful adult? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
How does the character Mr. Collins change throughout the novel? Do you think he has any regrets about his early behavior? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you believe Sheila poked the eyes out of the fish? How do you think the other children felt at this point? Do you believe Torey handled the situation appropriately? Why or why not?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)