|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey tell Sheila makes her a good little girl?
2. What does Sheila's father acknowledge?
3. Why does Ed have reservations about Torey's plan for Sheila?
4. What do Chad and Sheila do together?
5. What genre of writing is found in the epilogue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization do both Torey and Sheila come to about how they have changed?
2. What present does Anton give to Torey for her birthday?
3. Why does the superintendent call a meeting and what is the outcome of that meeting?
4. What does Sheila's father do at the end of this chapter which gives Torey hope that he is trying to do the right thing?
5. What new revelation has Sheila come to about the story of The Little Prince?
6. What does Sheila continue to dwell on even though Torey asks her not to?
7. Why does Sheila decide she will start completing paperwork?
8. What does Torey use discussion time to do with the class in chapter twelve?
9. What does Torey come to find out Sheila has done which has led Freddie to get sick on a regular basis?
10. How does Sheila seem when she returns to school and what does this make Torey worry about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Make an evaluation of the possibility that Sheila will be able to be a successful adult? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways did the abandonment by Sheila's mother effect her? Do you believe Sheila appropriately interrupted her mother's leaving? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think Sheila should have been placed in foster care? Why or why not?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)