|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
2. Why does Torey wish she had a teacher's desk in her room after talking to Ed?
3. What does Sheila's father ask Torey to do?
4. What does Chad suggest they do to celebrate the win of Sheila's court case?
5. After the program, what does Torey see Sheila's father do for the first time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the character Mr. Collins change throughout the novel? Do you think he has any regrets about his early behavior? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you believe Sheila poked the eyes out of the fish? How do you think the other children felt at this point? Do you believe Torey handled the situation appropriately? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways did Torey implement the idea of reverse psychology to help improve Sheila's behavior? Do you believe this was an effective teaching tool? Why or why not?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)