Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
3. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
4. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
5. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
Essay Topic 1
In what way is Sheila's arrival like starting from the beginning of the school year again for Torey? In what ways was Torey unprepared for Sheila? In what ways was she prepared? Why do you feel that way?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how the reader's hope for Sheila changes throughout the book. At what point is it at the highest level? At what point is it at the lowest level.
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does Torey become obsessed about little things in regards to Sheila? Do you think she is able to let go of the obsessions appropriately? Why or why not?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)