Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
2. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
3. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
4. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
5. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In what way does Ed...
This section contains 865 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)