|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Torey's absence from school.
(b) Her uncle living with them.
(c) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(d) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
2. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
(a) She wants to know why Torey didn't tell her privately.
(b) She wants to know when Torey will be back.
(c) She wants to go with Torey.
(d) She wants to stay home during the time that Torey is going to be gone.
3. Why does Peter need to go to a special classroom instead of a regular room?
(b) Lack of appropriate social skills.
(c) Violent tendencies.
(d) Low academic skills.
4. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
(b) He becomes enraged.
(c) He cries uncontrollably.
(d) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
5. What happens to Sheila when Chad presents her with the new dress?
(a) She tears it into shreads.
(b) She asks him to be her father.
(c) She breaks down and cries.
(d) She runs to put it on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Torey wish she had a teacher's desk in her room after talking to Ed?
2. What is the title of the writing in the epilogue?
3. What does Sheila's father ask Torey to do?
4. Which of the following is the best description of what an epilogue is?
5. What happened to the ice cream that Torey brought for the class?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)