|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the epilogue consist of?
2. What has Torey given up in regards to Sheila?
(a) Understanding her life style.
(b) Having her understand about moving to a new class.
(c) Getting her to do paperwork.
(d) Having her leave the class unsupervised.
3. What does Chad suggest they do to celebrate the win of Sheila's court case?
(a) Buy Sheila a dress.
(b) Go for ice cream.
(c) Go out for pizza.
(d) Give the family money for food and clothes.
4. Why does Torey put off telling Sheila what will happen next year?
(a) She isn't allowed to tell Sheila.
(b) She doesn't want to say goodbye.
(c) She is afraid of how Sheila will react.
(d) She doesn't know how to tell her.
5. After the program, what does Torey see Sheila's father do for the first time?
(a) Touch Sheila.
(b) Say he is proud of Sheila.
(c) Thank Torey for her help with Sheila.
(d) Smile at Sheila.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Torey that has her concerned about Sheila and the class?
2. What does Torey do to Sheila after she comes back to the classroom after destroying the things in the regular classroom?
3. What does Torey ask Chad to do in regards to Sheila?
4. Why does Peter need to go to a special classroom instead of a regular room?
5. What is Torey worrying about with only three weeks of school left?
Short Essay Questions
1. What in this chapter is an example of the progress Sheila has made socially?
2. What present does Sheila give to Torey for her birthday?
3. What present does Anton give to Torey for her birthday?
4. What does Torey think may be at the heart of Sheila's aversion to completing paperwork and why does she think this way?
5. What is the epilogue composed of?
6. How does Sheila seem when she returns to school and what does this make Torey worry about?
7. What do you believe the poem is an indicator of?
8. What information does Torey learn at the beginning of this chapter and how does Torey feel after she hears it?
9. What does Sheila want to know when Torey returns to school after being at the conference?
10. What happened to Sheila that caused her to bleed?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)