|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter need to go to a special classroom instead of a regular room?
(a) Lack of appropriate social skills.
(c) Low academic skills.
(d) Violent tendencies.
2. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(b) He cries uncontrollably.
(c) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
(d) He becomes enraged.
3. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
(a) Because Sheila cannot be trusted in this subject.
(b) Because she refuses to do any paperwork.
(c) Because she cannot use a pencil correctly.
(d) Because it gives Torey a chance to work with the other kids.
4. What does Torey tell the children they can do if they can behave?
(a) Come and sing to her.
(b) Have a dish of ice cream.
(c) Help pick up the cake.
(d) Have free time.
5. What is the purpose of the writing in the epilogue?
(a) To say thank you to Torey.
(b) To show the reader the progress Sheila made.
(c) To provide the reader more insight into Sheila.
(d) To end the book on a positive and upbeat note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila reveal in her writing?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
3. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
4. What is the writing in the epilogue an indicator of?
5. What news does Torey learn about her class?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)