Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
(a) Something secret about herself.
(b) Anything Torey wants.
(c) A long story about her teacher.
(d) What happened in her past.
2. What does Sheila ask Torey before she leaves her in the nurses office?
(a) If she can still keep the dress.
(b) If she promises not to tell anyone she cried.
(c) If Chad will come to visit her.
(d) If she can take a nap.
3. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
(a) She speaks only in the present tense.
(b) She doesn't use any articles.
(c) She refuses to use linking verbs.
(d) She doesn't use any pronouns.
4. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
(a) That it be destroyed right after it is finished.
(b) That Torey not read it until later.
(c) That no one but Torey look at the writing.
(d) That it be put on display.
5. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
(c) Sun suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey do to Sheila after she comes back to the classroom after destroying the things in the regular classroom?
2. What makes Sheila change her mind about going to the new school?
3. What does Torey tell Sheila makes her a good little girl?
4. What does Torey ask Chad to do in regards to Sheila?
5. What has Torey given up in regards to Sheila?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)