|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(b) Her uncle living with them.
(c) Torey's absence from school.
(d) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
2. What genre of writing is found in the epilogue?
3. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
(a) A fifth grade math test.
(b) A fifth grade reading assignment.
(c) A fourth grade math test.
(d) A fourth grade reading assignment.
4. Which of Torey's students is moving away?
5. What is Torey worrying about with only three weeks of school left?
(a) How she will break the news to Chad that she is leaving.
(b) How to say goodbye to her students.
(c) What she will do next year.
(d) Things that should have been done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila's father acknowledge?
2. In what month does Ed reveal that there is room in the state hospital for Sheila?
3. How does Anton calm down Whitney's mother?
4. What does Sheila keep near her at all times?
5. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)