|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
(a) She goes after the other kids trying to hurt them.
(b) She destroys all of the papers in the room.
(c) She dumps Torey's desk and smashes items into the floor.
(d) She becomes enraged and bangs her head on the floor.
2. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
(a) That Torey and Chad were her parents.
(b) That she could have a dress.
(c) That her father had come with her.
(d) That she had never burned the boy.
3. What has Torey given up in regards to Sheila?
(a) Understanding her life style.
(b) Having her leave the class unsupervised.
(c) Having her understand about moving to a new class.
(d) Getting her to do paperwork.
4. What is the title of the writing in the epilogue?
(d) Taming of Sheila.
5. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
(a) Because Freddie is afraid of Sheila.
(b) Because Sheila has been hurting Freddie.
(c) Because Freddie has been coming home vomiting.
(d) Because Freddie is not making appropriate progress.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Ed reveal that there is room in the state hospital for Sheila?
2. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
3. What does Torey ask Chad to do in regards to Sheila?
4. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
5. What surprises Torey about Whitney?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)