|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chad suggest they do to celebrate the win of Sheila's court case?
(a) Give the family money for food and clothes.
(b) Go out for pizza.
(c) Go for ice cream.
(d) Buy Sheila a dress.
2. What is Torey worrying about with only three weeks of school left?
(a) What she will do next year.
(b) How to say goodbye to her students.
(c) Things that should have been done.
(d) How she will break the news to Chad that she is leaving.
3. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
(a) Her roof collapsed from the weight of the snow.
(b) Her uncle is out of jail and staying with them.
(c) She made a new friend during the snowstorm.
(d) Her father got a new job.
4. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
(a) A fifth grade math test.
(b) A fourth grade reading assignment.
(c) A fourth grade math test.
(d) A fifth grade reading assignment.
5. What does Torey tell Sheila makes her a good little girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
2. What makes Sheila change her mind about going to the new school?
3. What genre of writing is found in the epilogue?
4. What does Torey tell the children they can do if they can behave?
5. What is the purpose of the writing in the epilogue?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sheila seem when she returns to school and what does this make Torey worry about?
2. What in this chapter is an example of the progress Sheila has made socially?
3. What does Sheila want to know when Torey returns to school after being at the conference?
4. What does Chad give to Sheila and how does she react?
5. What present does Anton give to Torey for her birthday?
6. What new revelation has Sheila come to about the story of The Little Prince?
7. What does Torey use discussion time to do with the class in chapter twelve?
8. What surprises Torey about Whitney and why does this surprise her?
9. What does Torey come to find out Sheila has done which has led Freddie to get sick on a regular basis?
10. What do you believe the poem is an indicator of?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)