|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to Torey that has her concerned about Sheila and the class?
(a) She has to switch her classroom to another building.
(b) She is injured and will be missing a lot of work.
(c) She has gotten the news that Sheila will move on to another class.
(d) She is concerned that she will be gone for two days to a conference.
2. What is Torey worrying about with only three weeks of school left?
(a) How to say goodbye to her students.
(b) What she will do next year.
(c) How she will break the news to Chad that she is leaving.
(d) Things that should have been done.
3. What does Sheila's father buy her for the first time?
(b) Sun suit.
4. Which of Torey's students is moving away?
5. What genre of writing is found in the epilogue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
2. What happened to the ice cream that Torey brought for the class?
3. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
4. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
5. What two things does Torey suspect are linked for Sheila?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sheila want to know when Torey returns to school after being at the conference?
2. What present does Anton give to Torey for her birthday?
3. Why does Torey ignore Sheila for the rest of the day?
4. Why does Sheila decide she will start completing paperwork?
5. What does Torey think may be at the heart of Sheila's aversion to completing paperwork and why does she think this way?
6. What do you believe the poem is an indicator of?
7. What present does Sheila give to Torey for her birthday?
8. What information does Torey learn at the beginning of this chapter and how does Torey feel after she hears it?
9. What new revelation has Sheila come to about the story of The Little Prince?
10. What does Chad give to Sheila and how does she react?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)