|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(b) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(c) Draws on the gym floor.
(d) Wets her pants.
2. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(b) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(c) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(d) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
3. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
(b) A magazine.
(c) Hair clips.
(d) Wash cloth and towels.
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She hides them under her chair and desk.
(b) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(c) She throws them across the room at another student.
(d) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
5. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
2. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
3. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
5. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sheila explain to Torey that she was able to know such advanced vocabulary terms?
2. What does Torey tell the children about the Kobold box?
3. What does Torey do when Sheila throws the blocks across the room at Tyler and how does Sheila respond?
4. What does Torey read in the article from the newspaper and what does this lead her to predict?
5. How far is Sheila going and what does she tell Torey about the entire process?
6. Write a description of Torey's aides in this new classroom.
7. How does Sheila feel about the clothes Torey found for her and why does she feel that way?
8. How does Shelia get to the classroom and how does she appear?
9. What information does Torey learn from the social worker that brings Sheila to school the next morning and how does that leave her feeling?
10. What does Torey do to try to overcome Sheila's refusal?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)