|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(b) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
(c) She can put them on before she goes home.
(d) They will not be returned.
2. What is Torey's favorite television show?
(a) Welcome Back Kotter.
(b) Brady Bunch.
(c) Star Trek.
(d) Little House on the Praire.
3. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(a) Mr. Collins.
4. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
5. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She stands on the chair and bows.
(b) She accepts them quietly.
(c) She walks away from the group.
(d) She tears them up into pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
2. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
4. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
5. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two rules that all of the students must follow in Torey's classroom?
2. What expectations does Torey set for Sheila for the day?
3. What is Torey's class comprised of in relation to the other students in the school?
4. What topic never comes up in the classroom that surprise Torey and why does this surprise Torey?
5. How does Torey go about determining Sheila's IQ?
6. Why does Torey stop asking Sheila questions about the scars she sees on her body as she bathes her?
7. How far is Sheila going and what does she tell Torey about the entire process?
8. What scene do Torey and Anton walk in on after they hear the shriek and Tyler runs into the room screaming about eyes and the new girl?
9. What does Torey read in the article from the newspaper and what does this lead her to predict?
10. What information does Torey learn from the social worker that brings Sheila to school the next morning and how does that leave her feeling?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)