|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
(a) Savannah Joy.
2. Why can the reader infer that many people view Torey's work as frustrating and sad?
(a) Because they do not understand education.
(b) Because they lack empathy skills.
(c) Because they pity her students.
(d) Because they are unaware of this type of student.
3. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(b) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(c) Draws on the gym floor.
(d) Wets her pants.
4. How does Torey begin each day?
5. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) A surprise field trip.
(b) A pizza party.
(c) Extra recess time.
(d) Ice cream on Friday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
2. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
3. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
4. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
5. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Torey do when Sheila throws the blocks across the room at Tyler and how does Sheila respond?
2. What did Torey find most surprising in the file she read on Shelia and what did she think about the statement?
3. What is Torey's class comprised of in relation to the other students in the school?
4. Write a description of Torey's aides in this new classroom.
5. What topic never comes up in the classroom that surprise Torey and why does this surprise Torey?
6. How does Sheila feel about the clothes Torey found for her and why does she feel that way?
7. How far is Sheila going and what does she tell Torey about the entire process?
8. What happens when Torey tries to show Shelia around the classroom?
9. How does Sheila explain to Torey that she was able to know such advanced vocabulary terms?
10. What expectations does Torey set for Sheila for the day?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)