1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
Love for her students.
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
Frustrating and sad.
4. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
Her work is exhausting.
6. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
Her students are hopeless cases.
This section contains 6,115 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)