Short Answer Key
1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
Love for her students.
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
Frustrating and sad.
4. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
Her work is exhausting.
6. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
Her students are hopeless cases.
7. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
8. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
9. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe...
This section contains 3,015 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)