Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
4. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
6. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
This section contains 6,115 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)