Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue
1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
4. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
6. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
7. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
8. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
9. Which of the is...
This section contains 2,346 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)