|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
2. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(b) Uses a child safety gate.
(c) Plays music that soothes the students.
(d) Locks the door.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
4. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(b) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(c) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
(d) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
(a) Bright and thriving.
(b) Verbal and engaging.
(c) Quiet and sullen.
(d) Verbal but not well behaved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
2. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
3. What does Torey feel about Anton's hope that he will fulfill his dream of going back to school and getting a teaching degree?
4. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
5. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)