|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He no longer wants Sheila.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is not a legal guardian.
(d) He brings the uncle with him.
2. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
(a) She eats lunch with the kids.
(b) She takes the pencils away when she leaves the class.
(c) She refuses to have more class pets.
(d) She sends Sheila to the office to eat her lunch.
3. What does Sheila reveal in her writing?
(a) She did not mean to hurt the little boy.
(b) She wants to run away and find her mother.
(c) She misses her little brother Jimmie.
(d) She wets the bed and is often beaten by her father for it.
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(b) Stomps her feet.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Stands up.
5. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Personal hygiene.
(b) Math skills.
(c) Social skills.
(d) Reading skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what grade levels is Sheila working on academically?
2. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
3. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
4. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
5. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)