|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she wants her to be good.
(b) If she loves her.
(c) If she is special to her.
(d) If she can take her home.
2. How does Torey begin each day?
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When one of the students comes close to her.
(b) When she hears a loud noise.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) When Torey calls her name.
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She hides them under her chair and desk.
(b) She throws them across the room at another student.
(c) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
(d) She shoves them into Torey's face.
5. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she is evil.
(b) That she drinks with him.
(c) That she is bad news.
(d) That she is not his child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
2. What surprises Torey about Whitney?
3. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
4. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
5. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)