|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
(a) Her IQ.
(b) All of her academic skills.
(c) Her emotions.
(d) Her ability to do math.
2. What question does Sheila ask Torey about the paperwork?
(a) She wants to know why Torey doesn't do paperwork.
(b) She wants to know why it is important.
(c) She wants to know why the other students do not have to do it.
(d) She wants to know how to do paperwork.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
4. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to take them back.
(b) She agrees to find a different present.
(c) She agrees to keep them at school.
(d) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
5. What is Torey's favorite television show?
(a) Brady Bunch.
(b) Little House on the Praire.
(c) Star Trek.
(d) Welcome Back Kotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
2. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
3. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
4. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
5. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)