|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
(a) She wants to stay home during the time that Torey is going to be gone.
(b) She wants to know when Torey will be back.
(c) She wants to go with Torey.
(d) She wants to know why Torey didn't tell her privately.
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
3. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
(a) Something secret about herself.
(b) What happened in her past.
(c) Anything Torey wants.
(d) A long story about her teacher.
4. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She turns her back to Torey.
(b) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(c) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(d) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
5. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she wants her to be good.
(b) If she is special to her.
(c) If she loves her.
(d) If she can take her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
2. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
3. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
5. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)