|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
(a) She destroyed a teacher's classroom.
(b) She started a food fight in the cafeteria.
(c) She ran away from the playground.
(d) She tore up the paperwork he had.
2. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Reading skills.
(b) Social skills.
(c) Personal hygiene.
(d) Math skills.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She sucks her thumb.
(b) She is a loner.
(c) She wets the bed.
(d) She cries.
4. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Resource teacher.
(c) Inclusion teacher.
(d) Speech teacher.
5. What happens when Torey tries to force Sheila to do paperwork?
(a) Sheila becomes limp and does nothing.
(b) Sheila stabs Torey with a pencil.
(c) Sheila breaks free and shouts that she hates Torey.
(d) Sheila runs out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
2. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
3. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
4. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
5. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)