|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She wants to always please Torey.
(b) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(c) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(d) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
2. Why is Torey almost glad for Sheila's hospitalization?
(a) She is learning to improve socially.
(b) Others are now more involved in her case.
(c) She is making academic progress.
(d) She is getting attention and three meals a day.
3. What subject does Torey put a particular emphasis on within her classroom that the other children seem to really enjoy?
(b) Creative writing.
4. Which of the following characters is often a source of laughter within Torey's classroom?
(b) Mr. Collins.
5. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Math skills.
(b) Reading skills.
(c) Social skills.
(d) Personal hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
2. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
3. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
4. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
5. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)