|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
(a) She cares.
(b) She empathizes.
(c) She tolerates.
(d) She supports.
2. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She hurts the other children.
(b) She plays with blocks.
(c) She sits in the quiet chair.
(d) She clings to Torey.
3. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Locks the door.
(b) Uses a child safety gate.
(c) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(d) Plays music that soothes the students.
4. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she is evil.
(b) That she drinks with him.
(c) That she is bad news.
(d) That she is not his child.
5. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(b) Awe inspiring.
(c) Frustrating and sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
2. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
3. What does Sheila reveal in her writing?
4. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
5. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)