|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
(a) Puss in Boots.
(b) The Little Mermaid.
(c) The Little Prince.
(d) The Emperor's New Clothes.
2. What does Sheila reveal in her writing?
(a) She wants to run away and find her mother.
(b) She wets the bed and is often beaten by her father for it.
(c) She did not mean to hurt the little boy.
(d) She misses her little brother Jimmie.
3. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
(a) Because it gives Torey a chance to work with the other kids.
(b) Because she cannot use a pencil correctly.
(c) Because Sheila cannot be trusted in this subject.
(d) Because she refuses to do any paperwork.
4. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
5. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(b) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
(c) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
(d) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
2. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
3. How does Torey describe Anton?
4. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
5. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)