|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(b) She wants to always please Torey.
(c) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(d) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
2. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They cry and run in circles.
(b) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(c) They run out of the classroom.
(d) They cower in fear and astonishment.
3. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila burned a young boy.
(b) That Sheila has significant problems.
(c) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(d) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
4. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
(a) Thanks Torey.
(b) See you tomorrow Teacher.
(c) Bye teacher.
(d) See ya Torey.
5. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
(a) She made a new friend during the snowstorm.
(b) Her roof collapsed from the weight of the snow.
(c) Her uncle is out of jail and staying with them.
(d) Her father got a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
2. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
3. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
4. How does Torey describe Anton?
5. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)