|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(b) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(c) The other children continued to work on their own work.
(d) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
2. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(a) Stomps her feet.
(b) Nothing at all.
(d) Stands up.
3. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
(a) Anton goes and brings Shelia back her own lunch.
(b) Shelia refuses to leave the chair or talk to Torey.
(c) She follows Torey out of the room, but will not touch her.
(d) The class eats within their own classroom.
4. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(b) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(c) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(d) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
5. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must be a highly qualified aide.
(b) Must be an aide in the room.
(c) Must be bilingual.
(d) Must have a college degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
2. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
4. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)