|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(b) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
(c) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
(d) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
2. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
(a) Hair clips.
(b) Wash cloth and towels.
(c) A magazine.
3. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(b) She screams and claws at the door.
(c) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(d) She kicks Ed in the shin.
4. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to find a different present.
(b) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
(c) She agrees to take them back.
(d) She agrees to keep them at school.
5. What subject does Torey put a particular emphasis on within her classroom that the other children seem to really enjoy?
(d) Creative writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
2. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
4. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)