|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(b) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
(c) They will not be returned.
(d) She can put them on before she goes home.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
(a) Verbal but not well behaved.
(b) Quiet and sullen.
(c) Verbal and engaging.
(d) Bright and thriving.
3. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
(b) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(c) She is sent to the corner.
(d) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
4. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
5. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
(a) So she can help her complete the math activity.
(b) So she can talk quietly in her ear.
(c) So she cannot move.
(d) So she will feel safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
2. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
3. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
4. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
5. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)