|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(c) Savannah Joy.
2. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is a loner.
(c) She sucks her thumb.
(d) She wets the bed.
3. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
(a) She works on trying to get her to complete paperwork.
(b) She practices trying to get her to learn to tie.
(c) She completes hygiene lessons.
(d) She reads to her.
4. How does Torey describe Anton?
(a) Understanding and kind.
(b) Good with the kids, but unable to help with academics.
(c) Surprisingly well educated.
(d) Patient and good with the kids.
5. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Hold her.
(c) Let her come back to school.
(d) Tell her a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
2. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
3. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
4. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
5. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)