|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Resource teacher.
(b) Inclusion teacher.
(d) Speech teacher.
2. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He is not a legal guardian.
(b) He brings the uncle with him.
(c) He no longer wants Sheila.
(d) He is drunk.
3. Why is Torey almost glad for Sheila's hospitalization?
(a) She is getting attention and three meals a day.
(b) She is learning to improve socially.
(c) Others are now more involved in her case.
(d) She is making academic progress.
4. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She screams and claws at the door.
(b) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(c) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(d) She kicks Ed in the shin.
5. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(b) Her father.
(c) Social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
2. What subject does Torey put a particular emphasis on within her classroom that the other children seem to really enjoy?
3. How does Torey describe Anton?
4. Which of the following characters is often a source of laughter within Torey's classroom?
5. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)