|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Plays music that soothes the students.
(c) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(d) Locks the door.
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) They are all crazy.
(b) It is not meant for her.
(c) It is a class she wants to leave.
(d) They do not like her.
3. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
(b) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
(c) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
(d) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
4. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
(a) A magazine.
(c) Hair clips.
(d) Wash cloth and towels.
5. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
(a) That underneath it all he does love her.
(b) That they depend on each other for survival.
(c) They will never be able to remove Sheila from his care.
(d) That she provides him with an income.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
2. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
3. What does Sheila continue to refuse to do even though she has begun interacting with the other students?
4. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
5. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)