|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shelia live with?
(a) Her foster family.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her uncle.
2. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
3. What does Chad suggest they do to celebrate the win of Sheila's court case?
(a) Give the family money for food and clothes.
(b) Buy Sheila a dress.
(c) Go out for pizza.
(d) Go for ice cream.
4. What two things does Torey suspect are linked for Sheila?
(a) She thinks Sheila's desire for revenge and refusal are linked.
(b) She thinks Sheila's speech and fear of failure are linked.
(c) She thinks Sheila's fear of failure and abandonment are linked.
(d) She thinks Sheila's need for love and abandonment fear are linked.
5. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
(a) A fourth grade math test.
(b) A fifth grade reading assignment.
(c) A fifth grade math test.
(d) A fourth grade reading assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
2. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
3. When does Sheila return to school?
4. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
5. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)