|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
(b) High school students.
(c) No one.
(d) Migrant workers.
2. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(b) She works with the blocks on her own.
(c) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
(d) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
3. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
(b) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
(c) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
(d) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
4. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
(a) She says that if she gets them wrong she'll have to go to another class.
(b) She says that if she could learn how to do it, her father would love her.
(c) She says that if she had gotten them right her mother wouldn't have left her.
(d) She says that if she could learn how to do it her mother would come back.
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(b) Plays music that soothes the students.
(c) Uses a child safety gate.
(d) Locks the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
2. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
3. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
4. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
5. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)