|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(b) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
(c) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(d) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
2. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
(a) Going to an assembly.
(b) Cooking some food.
(c) Reading a story.
(d) Singing a song.
3. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she drinks with him.
(b) That she is evil.
(c) That she is bad news.
(d) That she is not his child.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
(a) She often wears jeans to work.
(b) She believes in conventional teaching methods.
(c) She is very disorganized.
(d) She prefers the students call her by her first name.
5. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(b) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(c) She wants to always please Torey.
(d) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
2. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
3. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
4. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
5. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)