|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
(b) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(c) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(d) She is sent to the corner.
2. Why is Torey almost glad for Sheila's hospitalization?
(a) She is getting attention and three meals a day.
(b) She is learning to improve socially.
(c) She is making academic progress.
(d) Others are now more involved in her case.
3. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(b) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(c) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(d) Max stabs her with a pencil.
4. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
(a) Because Freddie is not making appropriate progress.
(b) Because Sheila has been hurting Freddie.
(c) Because Freddie is afraid of Sheila.
(d) Because Freddie has been coming home vomiting.
5. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Math skills.
(b) Personal hygiene.
(c) Reading skills.
(d) Social skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
2. What does Sheila continue to refuse to do even though she has begun interacting with the other students?
3. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
4. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
5. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)