|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(b) She wants to always please Torey.
(c) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(d) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
2. What does Sheila say to Torey that she wishes?
(a) That her father had come with her.
(b) That she could have a dress.
(c) That Torey and Chad were her parents.
(d) That she had never burned the boy.
3. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(b) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(c) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
(d) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
4. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(b) Another classroom in the district.
(c) State hospital.
(d) Juvenile ward.
5. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
(a) She wants to discuss Torey's absence over and over.
(b) She wants to talk about how Torey visited her house.
(c) She wants to talk about why she couldn't go on the field trip.
(d) She wants to talk about how her mother abandoned her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sheila do to the rabbit waste?
2. Why does Sheila say she doesn't cry?
3. What does Chad suggest they do to celebrate the win of Sheila's court case?
4. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
5. At what grade levels is Sheila working on academically?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)