|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Torey given up in regards to Sheila?
(a) Having her understand about moving to a new class.
(b) Having her leave the class unsupervised.
(c) Understanding her life style.
(d) Getting her to do paperwork.
2. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
(b) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(c) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(d) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
3. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Shelia's previous teacher.
(b) Shelia's father.
(c) Shelia's social worker.
(d) Her supervisor.
4. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she is not his child.
(b) That she is evil.
(c) That she drinks with him.
(d) That she is bad news.
5. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Love for her students.
(b) Love of teaching.
(c) Disability awareness.
(d) Interest in sharing a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
2. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
3. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
4. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
5. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)