|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) Another classroom in the district.
(b) Juvenile ward.
(c) State hospital.
2. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She does nothing.
(b) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(c) She tears up the paper.
(d) She cries.
3. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
(a) Just after Thanksgiving break.
(b) Just after the year begins.
(c) Just before summer break.
(d) Just after Christmas vacation.
4. What news does Torey learn about her class?
(a) She learns that she will not be able to teach it any longer.
(b) She learns that it will be moved.
(c) She learns that it will be disbanded at the end of the year.
(d) She learns that she will have to keep it with no aides.
5. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Pity them.
(b) Hold them to societal standards.
(c) Hospitalize them.
(d) Surprise them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
2. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
3. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
4. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
5. What do Chad and Sheila do together?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)