|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does nothing.
(d) She tears up the paper.
2. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
(b) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(c) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(d) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
3. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Her uncle living with them.
(b) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(c) Torey's absence from school.
(d) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
4. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
(b) He cries uncontrollably.
(c) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(d) He becomes enraged.
5. What has Torey given up in regards to Sheila?
(a) Getting her to do paperwork.
(b) Understanding her life style.
(c) Having her leave the class unsupervised.
(d) Having her understand about moving to a new class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
2. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
4. What did Sheila do to the rabbit waste?
5. When does Sheila return to school?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)