|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
(a) She wants to talk about how Torey visited her house.
(b) She wants to talk about how her mother abandoned her.
(c) She wants to discuss Torey's absence over and over.
(d) She wants to talk about why she couldn't go on the field trip.
2. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(d) Soft spoken.
3. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
(a) A fifth grade reading assignment.
(b) A fourth grade reading assignment.
(c) A fifth grade math test.
(d) A fourth grade math test.
4. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
(a) She tells Whitney she can no longer come back to the room.
(b) She becomes upset and berates Whitney.
(c) She is mortified and embarrassed.
(d) She blames Torey for exposing her daughter to such children.
5. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she can take her home.
(b) If she is special to her.
(c) If she loves her.
(d) If she wants her to be good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
2. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
3. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
4. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
5. What question does Sheila ask Torey about the paperwork?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)