|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
(a) Hints from Torey.
(b) Anton's praise.
(c) Student reactions.
(d) Kobold notes.
2. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
(a) The rewards she experiences are very small.
(b) Children touch her life.
(c) Students should not be shoved through the system.
(d) Her students are hopeless cases.
3. What has Torey given up in regards to Sheila?
(a) Having her understand about moving to a new class.
(b) Getting her to do paperwork.
(c) Understanding her life style.
(d) Having her leave the class unsupervised.
4. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She does nothing.
(b) She tears up the paper.
(c) She cries.
(d) She wads up the paper and throws it.
5. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
(a) Home visits.
(b) Parent teacher conferences.
(d) Phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
2. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
3. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
4. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)