|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Time put in equals rewards.
(b) Her work has many rewards.
(c) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(d) Her work is exhausting.
2. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) When she hears a loud noise.
(c) When one of the students comes close to her.
(d) When Torey calls her name.
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
(a) Verbal but not well behaved.
(b) Bright and thriving.
(c) Verbal and engaging.
(d) Quiet and sullen.
4. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) A pizza party.
(b) Extra recess time.
(c) Ice cream on Friday.
(d) A surprise field trip.
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
(b) Because the child needs Torey.
(c) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(d) Because this child is a special case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
2. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
3. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
4. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
5. Why can the reader infer that many people view Torey's work as frustrating and sad?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)