|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
(b) She can put them on before she goes home.
(c) They will not be returned.
(d) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
2. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) The hygiene issue.
(b) The goldfish incident.
(c) The burning incident.
(d) Sheila's missing mother.
3. What does Sheila reveal in her writing?
(a) She did not mean to hurt the little boy.
(b) She misses her little brother Jimmie.
(c) She wets the bed and is often beaten by her father for it.
(d) She wants to run away and find her mother.
4. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
(a) She refuses to have more class pets.
(b) She takes the pencils away when she leaves the class.
(c) She eats lunch with the kids.
(d) She sends Sheila to the office to eat her lunch.
5. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(b) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(c) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(d) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sheila say she doesn't cry?
2. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
3. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
4. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
5. What is happening to Torey that has her concerned about Sheila and the class?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)