|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(b) She tears up the paper.
(c) She does nothing.
(d) She cries.
2. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
(a) She works on trying to get her to complete paperwork.
(b) She completes hygiene lessons.
(c) She practices trying to get her to learn to tie.
(d) She reads to her.
3. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
(a) She wants to discuss Torey's absence over and over.
(b) She wants to talk about why she couldn't go on the field trip.
(c) She wants to talk about how her mother abandoned her.
(d) She wants to talk about how Torey visited her house.
4. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(b) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(c) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(d) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
5. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
(a) She tolerates.
(b) She cares.
(c) She supports.
(d) She empathizes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
2. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
3. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
4. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
5. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)