|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(a) Soft spoken.
2. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
(a) She tore up the paperwork he had.
(b) She destroyed a teacher's classroom.
(c) She ran away from the playground.
(d) She started a food fight in the cafeteria.
3. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
(a) She is unable to bathe.
(b) She is not allowed to have any water.
(c) She has to wash in the same bucket she drinks from.
(d) She only has a pail of water for drinking in the house.
4. What did Sheila do to the rabbit waste?
(a) Threw it out.
(b) Stored it in her desk.
(c) Painted it.
(d) Fed it to Freddie.
5. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(b) Speech pattern.
(c) Ability to read anything.
(d) High intellect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
2. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
3. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
4. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
5. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)