|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Disability awareness.
(b) Interest in sharing a story.
(c) Love of teaching.
(d) Love for her students.
2. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
3. What does Sheila reveal in her writing?
(a) She did not mean to hurt the little boy.
(b) She wants to run away and find her mother.
(c) She misses her little brother Jimmie.
(d) She wets the bed and is often beaten by her father for it.
4. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Transferring a student out.
(b) Having another aide assigned.
(c) Changing the name of her class.
(d) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
5. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(b) That Sheila has significant problems.
(c) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(d) That Sheila burned a young boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
2. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
3. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
4. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
5. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)