|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Resource teacher.
(b) Speech teacher.
(c) Inclusion teacher.
2. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until she is ready to work.
(b) Until the end of the day.
(c) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(d) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
3. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
(a) She does not like the present.
(b) She is afraid it will be ruined at her home.
(c) She doesn't to show Torey how she feels.
(d) She says her father will not let her keep them.
4. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Shelia's father.
(b) Her supervisor.
(c) Shelia's social worker.
(d) Shelia's previous teacher.
5. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
(a) A magazine.
(c) Wash cloth and towels.
(d) Hair clips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
2. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
3. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
4. What question does Sheila ask Torey about the paperwork?
5. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)