|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
(a) Moment of peace.
(b) Moment of understanding.
(c) Moment of social awareness.
(d) Moment of learning.
2. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
(a) She gets angry and stops pauing attention to it.
(b) She doesn't make eye contact or acknowledge it.
(c) She is excited.
(d) It makes her very sad.
3. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
4. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
5. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) A surprise field trip.
(b) Ice cream on Friday.
(c) A pizza party.
(d) Extra recess time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
2. What is unique about Sheila's speech pattern?
3. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
4. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
5. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)