|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
(a) Hiding from Torey and Anton.
(b) Getting out of having to do her work.
(c) Blaming other people for her acts.
(d) Exacting revenge.
2. Who does Shelia live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her foster family.
3. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(b) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(c) She turns her back to Torey.
(d) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
4. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Social skills.
(b) Reading skills.
(c) Math skills.
(d) Personal hygiene.
5. Why does Sheila say she doesn't cry?
(a) Because she is afraid she won't stop.
(b) Because she doesn't know how.
(c) Because it is a sign of weakness.
(d) Because then people will know she hurts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
3. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
4. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
5. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)