|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
(a) That Torey not read it until later.
(b) That no one but Torey look at the writing.
(c) That it be put on display.
(d) That it be destroyed right after it is finished.
2. How does Torey begin each day?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is a loner.
(c) She sucks her thumb.
(d) She wets the bed.
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
(a) Verbal and engaging.
(b) Verbal but not well behaved.
(c) Quiet and sullen.
(d) Bright and thriving.
5. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Speech pattern.
(b) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(c) Ability to read anything.
(d) High intellect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
2. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
3. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
4. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
5. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)