|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(b) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(c) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(d) She wants to always please Torey.
2. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Surprise them.
(b) Hold them to societal standards.
(c) Pity them.
(d) Hospitalize them.
3. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
(a) Church box in the school office.
(b) From a girlfriend who has a young child.
(c) From Whitney's family.
(d) A local charity.
4. Why does Sheila say she doesn't cry?
(a) Because it is a sign of weakness.
(b) Because she doesn't know how.
(c) Because then people will know she hurts.
(d) Because she is afraid she won't stop.
5. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
(a) It makes her very sad.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She gets angry and stops pauing attention to it.
(d) She doesn't make eye contact or acknowledge it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
2. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
3. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
4. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)