|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
(a) She doesn't make eye contact or acknowledge it.
(b) It makes her very sad.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She gets angry and stops pauing attention to it.
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) It is a class she wants to leave.
(b) They are all crazy.
(c) They do not like her.
(d) It is not meant for her.
3. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she loves her.
(b) If she can take her home.
(c) If she wants her to be good.
(d) If she is special to her.
4. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It is very thin.
(b) It is very censored.
(c) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(d) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
5. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
(a) The rewards she experiences are very small.
(b) Her students are hopeless cases.
(c) Students should not be shoved through the system.
(d) Children touch her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
2. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
3. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
4. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
5. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)