|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Locks the door.
(c) Plays music that soothes the students.
(d) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
2. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She plays with blocks.
(b) She sits in the quiet chair.
(c) She clings to Torey.
(d) She hurts the other children.
3. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
(a) She wants to go with Torey.
(b) She wants to know when Torey will be back.
(c) She wants to stay home during the time that Torey is going to be gone.
(d) She wants to know why Torey didn't tell her privately.
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(b) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
(c) She throws them across the room at another student.
(d) She hides them under her chair and desk.
5. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Talk to Sheila.
(b) Call the social worker.
(c) Make lesson plans for the next day.
(d) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
2. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
3. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
4. What does Sheila say she will write if she is given a piece of paper?
5. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)