|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(b) Changing the name of her class.
(c) Having another aide assigned.
(d) Transferring a student out.
2. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
(a) She has many scars on her little body.
(b) She is afraid of taking a bath.
(c) She has signs of current abuse.
(d) She is undernourished and very skinny.
3. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(a) Mr. Collins.
4. Why doesn't Sheila get to participate in this subject?
(a) Because she refuses to do any paperwork.
(b) Because Sheila cannot be trusted in this subject.
(c) Because it gives Torey a chance to work with the other kids.
(d) Because she cannot use a pencil correctly.
5. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Social skills.
(b) Math skills.
(c) Reading skills.
(d) Personal hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
2. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
3. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
4. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
5. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)