|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
2. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Inclusion teacher.
(b) Resource teacher.
(c) Speech teacher.
3. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Disability awareness.
(b) Love of teaching.
(c) Interest in sharing a story.
(d) Love for her students.
4. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Changing the name of her class.
(b) Having another aide assigned.
(c) Transferring a student out.
(d) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
5. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
2. Who does Shelia live with?
3. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
4. How does Torey begin each day?
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)