|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
2. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
(a) Setting fires.
(b) Girls versus boys.
(c) Being new.
(d) Classroom rules.
3. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
(a) Drags her.
(b) Carries her.
(c) Walks her in nicely.
(d) Shoves her in the room.
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(b) Locks the door.
(c) Uses a child safety gate.
(d) Plays music that soothes the students.
5. Which of the following is the name of one student to whom Torey refers in the introduction as having touched her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
2. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
3. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
4. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
5. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)