|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
2. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(b) Her work has many rewards.
(c) Her work is exhausting.
(d) Time put in equals rewards.
3. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(b) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(c) Draws on the gym floor.
(d) Wets her pants.
4. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
(a) The class eats within their own classroom.
(b) Anton goes and brings Shelia back her own lunch.
(c) Shelia refuses to leave the chair or talk to Torey.
(d) She follows Torey out of the room, but will not touch her.
5. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
(a) The rewards she experiences are very small.
(b) Children touch her life.
(c) Her students are hopeless cases.
(d) Students should not be shoved through the system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
2. Who does Shelia live with?
3. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
4. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
5. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)