|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
(a) She was unsure and wanted to visit the students before deciding.
(b) She was excited.
(c) She declined it.
(d) She had reservations.
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Social Worker.
(b) Elementary Teacher.
(c) Mental Health Professional.
(d) Special Educator.
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
4. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(d) Mr. Collins.
5. How does Torey begin each day?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
2. Why can the reader infer that many people view Torey's work as frustrating and sad?
3. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
4. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
5. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)