|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Disability awareness.
(b) Love for her students.
(c) Interest in sharing a story.
(d) Love of teaching.
2. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Plays music that soothes the students.
(c) Locks the door.
(d) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
3. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
4. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(b) Time put in equals rewards.
(c) Her work is exhausting.
(d) Her work has many rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
2. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
3. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
4. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)