|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
2. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Time put in equals rewards.
(b) Her work has many rewards.
(c) Her work is exhausting.
(d) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
(a) She often wears jeans to work.
(b) She is very disorganized.
(c) She believes in conventional teaching methods.
(d) She prefers the students call her by her first name.
4. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
(a) Moment of social awareness.
(b) Moment of learning.
(c) Moment of understanding.
(d) Moment of peace.
5. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(d) Soft spoken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
3. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
4. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)