|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torey describe Anton?
(a) Patient and good with the kids.
(b) Surprisingly well educated.
(c) Good with the kids, but unable to help with academics.
(d) Understanding and kind.
2. Who does Shelia live with?
(a) Her foster family.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
3. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(b) Another classroom in the district.
(c) Juvenile ward.
(d) State hospital.
4. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(a) Soft spoken.
5. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must be an aide in the room.
(b) Must be a highly qualified aide.
(c) Must have a college degree.
(d) Must be bilingual.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torey begin each day?
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
4. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
5. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)