|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(b) Draws on the gym floor.
(c) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(d) Wets her pants.
2. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) State hospital.
(c) Juvenile ward.
(d) Another classroom in the district.
3. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Pity them.
(b) Surprise them.
(c) Hospitalize them.
(d) Hold them to societal standards.
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(c) Locks the door.
(d) Plays music that soothes the students.
5. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
(a) Girls versus boys.
(b) Being new.
(c) Classroom rules.
(d) Setting fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
2. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
3. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
4. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
5. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)