|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torey begin each day?
2. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She tears up the paper.
(b) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(c) She does nothing.
(d) She cries.
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(c) Frustrating and sad.
(d) Awe inspiring.
4. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
(a) She declined it.
(b) She was excited.
(c) She had reservations.
(d) She was unsure and wanted to visit the students before deciding.
5. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(b) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(c) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(d) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
4. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
5. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)