|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) Juvenile ward.
(c) State hospital.
(d) Another classroom in the district.
2. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
(a) Just after Thanksgiving break.
(b) Just after the year begins.
(c) Just before summer break.
(d) Just after Christmas vacation.
3. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) When one of the students comes close to her.
(c) When Torey calls her name.
(d) When she hears a loud noise.
4. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(c) Soft spoken.
5. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(b) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(c) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(d) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
2. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for motivation as it is used in the prologue?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
5. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)