|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Time put in equals rewards.
(b) Her work has many rewards.
(c) Her work is exhausting.
(d) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term bond as it is used to describe the relationship between Torey and her students?
3. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Special Educator.
(b) Social Worker.
(c) Elementary Teacher.
(d) Mental Health Professional.
4. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(b) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
(c) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(d) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
5. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
2. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
3. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
4. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
5. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)