|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Surprise them.
(b) Hold them to societal standards.
(c) Hospitalize them.
(d) Pity them.
2. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Speech teacher.
(b) Resource teacher.
(d) Inclusion teacher.
3. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
(b) Goes to read Shelia's file.
(c) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
(d) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
4. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(b) Time put in equals rewards.
(c) Her work is exhausting.
(d) Her work has many rewards.
5. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Elementary Teacher.
(b) Special Educator.
(c) Mental Health Professional.
(d) Social Worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
2. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
3. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
5. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)