|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Plays music that soothes the students.
(b) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(c) Locks the door.
(d) Uses a child safety gate.
2. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Pity them.
(b) Surprise them.
(c) Hospitalize them.
(d) Hold them to societal standards.
3. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Time put in equals rewards.
(b) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(c) Her work has many rewards.
(d) Her work is exhausting.
4. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Wets her pants.
(b) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(c) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(d) Draws on the gym floor.
5. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(a) Speech teacher.
(b) Resource teacher.
(d) Inclusion teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
2. Which of the following best describes how Torey genuinely feels about her students?
3. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
4. How does Torey describe Anton?
5. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)