Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila insist about her writing?
(a) That it be put on display.
(b) That Torey not read it until later.
(c) That no one but Torey look at the writing.
(d) That it be destroyed right after it is finished.
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Social Worker.
(b) Mental Health Professional.
(c) Special Educator.
(d) Elementary Teacher.
3. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He cries uncontrollably.
(b) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(c) He becomes enraged.
(d) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
4. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
(a) The doctor's were unable to help her.
(b) They put her in a crib.
(c) They will not allow her to have any visitors.
(d) They left her alone and unsupervised.
5. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(b) Frustrating and sad.
(d) Awe inspiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
3. What is Torey worrying about with only three weeks of school left?
4. Why does Peter need to go to a special classroom instead of a regular room?
5. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)