Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Reading skills.
(b) Personal hygiene.
(c) Math skills.
(d) Social skills.
2. Which of the is not used in the prologue to describe something that is worth all of the effort Torey puts unto her students?
(a) Moment of learning.
(b) Moment of social awareness.
(c) Moment of understanding.
(d) Moment of peace.
3. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
(a) Cooking some food.
(b) Reading a story.
(c) Going to an assembly.
(d) Singing a song.
4. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Speech pattern.
(b) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(c) High intellect.
(d) Ability to read anything.
5. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
2. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
3. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
4. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
5. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)