Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(b) A movie.
(c) Candy bar.
(d) Ice cream.
2. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
(a) Students should not be shoved through the system.
(b) The rewards she experiences are very small.
(c) Children touch her life.
(d) Her students are hopeless cases.
3. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
(b) The other children continued to work on their own work.
(c) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(d) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
4. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Call the social worker.
(b) Talk to Sheila.
(c) Make lesson plans for the next day.
(d) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
5. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Disability awareness.
(b) Love of teaching.
(c) Interest in sharing a story.
(d) Love for her students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
2. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
3. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
4. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)