|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(b) She kicks Ed in the shin.
(c) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(d) She screams and claws at the door.
2. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
(a) Because Freddie is not making appropriate progress.
(b) Because Freddie has been coming home vomiting.
(c) Because Freddie is afraid of Sheila.
(d) Because Sheila has been hurting Freddie.
3. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
(a) How Mr. Collins was very upset with Torey.
(b) How Sheila was absent too.
(c) Sheila's poor behavior.
(d) How Anton had quit togo back to school.
4. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(b) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(c) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(d) Max stabs her with a pencil.
5. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
(a) The class eats within their own classroom.
(b) She follows Torey out of the room, but will not touch her.
(c) Anton goes and brings Shelia back her own lunch.
(d) Shelia refuses to leave the chair or talk to Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to force Sheila to do paperwork?
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
3. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
4. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
5. What do Chad and Sheila do together?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)