|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Transferring a student out.
(b) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(c) Changing the name of her class.
(d) Having another aide assigned.
2. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
(a) She says that if she could learn how to do it, her father would love her.
(b) She says that if she could learn how to do it her mother would come back.
(c) She says that if she gets them wrong she'll have to go to another class.
(d) She says that if she had gotten them right her mother wouldn't have left her.
3. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
(c) Water bottles
(d) Baby lotion.
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Plays music that soothes the students.
(c) Locks the door.
(d) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
5. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(b) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
(c) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(d) Peter screams and runs from the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
2. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
3. What happens when Torey tries to force Sheila to do paperwork?
4. At what grade levels is Sheila working on academically?
5. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)