|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She sits in the quiet chair.
(b) She plays with blocks.
(c) She hurts the other children.
(d) She clings to Torey.
2. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(c) Social worker.
(d) Her father.
3. Why does Torey wish she had a teacher's desk in her room after talking to Ed?
(a) So she could lose herself in her work and forget her troubles.
(b) So that she could have a place to put her head down.
(c) So the room would seem like other classrooms.
(d) So she could hide behind it.
4. What does Torey indicate Sheila is very good at doing?
(a) Hiding from Torey and Anton.
(b) Exacting revenge.
(c) Getting out of having to do her work.
(d) Blaming other people for her acts.
5. What question does Sheila ask Torey about the paperwork?
(a) She wants to know why the other students do not have to do it.
(b) She wants to know how to do paperwork.
(c) She wants to know why it is important.
(d) She wants to know why Torey doesn't do paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila's father acknowledge?
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
3. What two things does Torey suspect are linked for Sheila?
4. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
5. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)