|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
(a) How Mr. Collins was very upset with Torey.
(b) How Anton had quit togo back to school.
(c) How Sheila was absent too.
(d) Sheila's poor behavior.
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) A surprise field trip.
(b) Extra recess time.
(c) Ice cream on Friday.
(d) A pizza party.
3. What surprises Torey about Whitney?
(a) She enjoys taking the kids on field trips.
(b) She does not like to help with cooking class.
(c) She likes to play practical jokes.
(d) She is afraid of Anton.
4. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
(a) She was hit by a car.
(b) She broke her leg playing.
(c) She was pushed out of the car by her mother.
(d) Her father cut her leg to punish her.
5. What does Torey reassure the class of during discussion time?
(a) That she loves them all.
(b) That she will return from her conference.
(c) That Anton and Whitney will be there and class will go on the same.
(d) That they must be better behaved than they are for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
2. At what grade levels is Sheila working on academically?
3. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
4. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)