|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(b) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(c) She turns her back to Torey.
(d) She wanders around the room and touches things.
2. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
(b) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(c) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(d) The other children continued to work on their own work.
3. What does Sheila tell Torey when she asks for an explanation about her behavior?
(a) She tells her that she never said she could trust her.
(b) She says that she does not want to be in that dumb class.
(c) She tells her that she hates her.
(d) She says that Torey lied to her.
4. After the program, what does Torey see Sheila's father do for the first time?
(a) Smile at Sheila.
(b) Thank Torey for her help with Sheila.
(c) Touch Sheila.
(d) Say he is proud of Sheila.
5. What does Sheila find in the trash and complete as a surprise for Torey?
(a) A fourth grade math test.
(b) A fourth grade reading assignment.
(c) A fifth grade math test.
(d) A fifth grade reading assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
2. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
3. What question does Sheila ask Torey about the paperwork?
4. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
5. What does Sheila say when she got all of the answers wrong?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)