|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
(a) Student reactions.
(b) Anton's praise.
(c) Kobold notes.
(d) Hints from Torey.
2. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
(a) Carries her.
(b) Shoves her in the room.
(c) Drags her.
(d) Walks her in nicely.
3. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
(a) Sheila is home alone.
(b) Sheila's father is drunk.
(c) The shack is destroyed.
(d) No one is home.
4. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
(a) She dumps Torey's desk and smashes items into the floor.
(b) She destroys all of the papers in the room.
(c) She becomes enraged and bangs her head on the floor.
(d) She goes after the other kids trying to hurt them.
5. In what month does Ed reveal that there is room in the state hospital for Sheila?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anton calm down Whitney's mother?
2. At the hearing, what warms Torey's heart in regard to Sheila's father?
3. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
4. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
5. Which of the following characters is often a source of laughter within Torey's classroom?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)