|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Elementary Teacher.
(b) Special Educator.
(c) Mental Health Professional.
(d) Social Worker.
2. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must be a highly qualified aide.
(b) Must be an aide in the room.
(c) Must be bilingual.
(d) Must have a college degree.
3. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They run out of the classroom.
(b) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(c) They cry and run in circles.
(d) They cower in fear and astonishment.
4. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
(a) She wants to know why Torey didn't tell her privately.
(b) She wants to know when Torey will be back.
(c) She wants to stay home during the time that Torey is going to be gone.
(d) She wants to go with Torey.
5. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
(a) She only has a pail of water for drinking in the house.
(b) She is unable to bathe.
(c) She is not allowed to have any water.
(d) She has to wash in the same bucket she drinks from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chad suggest they do to celebrate the win of Sheila's court case?
2. What does Sheila's father ask Torey to do?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
4. Which of the following characters is often a source of laughter within Torey's classroom?
5. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)