|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collins paddle Sheila?
(a) She started a food fight in the cafeteria.
(b) She destroyed a teacher's classroom.
(c) She tore up the paperwork he had.
(d) She ran away from the playground.
2. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
(b) She agrees to keep them at school.
(c) She agrees to take them back.
(d) She agrees to find a different present.
3. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Reading skills.
(b) Math skills.
(c) Social skills.
(d) Personal hygiene.
4. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
(a) Cooking some food.
(b) Going to an assembly.
(c) Reading a story.
(d) Singing a song.
5. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) She can put them on before she goes home.
(b) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
(c) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(d) They will not be returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila's father acknowledge?
2. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
3. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
4. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
5. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)