|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
2. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
(a) Because Sheila has been hurting Freddie.
(b) Because Freddie is afraid of Sheila.
(c) Because Freddie is not making appropriate progress.
(d) Because Freddie has been coming home vomiting.
3. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
(a) She eats lunch with the kids.
(b) She takes the pencils away when she leaves the class.
(c) She refuses to have more class pets.
(d) She sends Sheila to the office to eat her lunch.
4. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
(a) Basic hygeine.
(b) Appropriate eating skills.
(c) Basic manners.
(d) Proper grammar.
5. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(d) Soft spoken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
2. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
3. What does Sheila ask Torey?
4. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
5. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)