|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sheila return to school?
(a) Beginning of June.
(b) End of April.
(d) She does not return for that school year.
2. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
(a) She blames Torey for exposing her daughter to such children.
(b) She is mortified and embarrassed.
(c) She tells Whitney she can no longer come back to the room.
(d) She becomes upset and berates Whitney.
3. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
(a) Wasted class.
(b) Basement class.
(c) Garbage class.
(d) Dump class.
4. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
5. What does Sheila tell Torey when she asks for an explanation about her behavior?
(a) She tells her that she never said she could trust her.
(b) She tells her that she hates her.
(c) She says that Torey lied to her.
(d) She says that she does not want to be in that dumb class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
2. What does Sheila want to discuss over and over?
3. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
4. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
5. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)