|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(b) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(c) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(d) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
2. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She wants to always please Torey.
(b) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(c) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(d) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
3. At what grade levels is Sheila working on academically?
(a) Second grade reading and math.
(b) Second grade math and third grade reading.
(c) Third grade reading and fourth grade math.
(d) Fourth grade reading and third grade math.
4. What do Chad and Sheila do together?
(b) Play checkers.
(c) Write a story about Sheila.
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(b) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(c) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
(d) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
2. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
3. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
5. What does Sheila's father acknowledge?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)