|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shelia live with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her foster family.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
2. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(b) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(c) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(d) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
3. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It is very censored.
(b) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
(c) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(d) It is very thin.
4. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
(a) How Anton had quit togo back to school.
(b) How Mr. Collins was very upset with Torey.
(c) Sheila's poor behavior.
(d) How Sheila was absent too.
5. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) They will not be returned.
(b) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(c) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
(d) She can put them on before she goes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Freddie's mother come to visit Torey?
2. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
3. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
4. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
5. What does Sheila's father acknowledge?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)