|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(b) She turns her back to Torey.
(c) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(d) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
2. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
3. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(a) Her father.
(d) Social worker.
4. When does Sheila return to school?
(a) Beginning of June.
(b) End of April.
(d) She does not return for that school year.
5. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) She is sent to the corner.
(b) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
(c) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(d) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
2. What does Torey reassure the class of during discussion time?
3. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
4. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
5. What do Chad and Sheila do together?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)