|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sheila when Chad presents her with the new dress?
(a) She tears it into shreads.
(b) She runs to put it on.
(c) She breaks down and cries.
(d) She asks him to be her father.
2. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She clings to Torey.
(b) She sits in the quiet chair.
(c) She plays with blocks.
(d) She hurts the other children.
3. What does Sheila's father ask Torey to do?
(a) Help him learn to help Sheila.
(b) To accept money for the dress.
(c) Take Sheila shopping for everyday clothes.
(d) Talk to Sheila about girl things.
4. What two things does Torey suspect are linked for Sheila?
(a) She thinks Sheila's speech and fear of failure are linked.
(b) She thinks Sheila's need for love and abandonment fear are linked.
(c) She thinks Sheila's desire for revenge and refusal are linked.
(d) She thinks Sheila's fear of failure and abandonment are linked.
5. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
(a) How Sheila was absent too.
(b) How Mr. Collins was very upset with Torey.
(c) How Anton had quit togo back to school.
(d) Sheila's poor behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
2. In what month does Ed reveal that there is room in the state hospital for Sheila?
3. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
4. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
5. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)