|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(b) Transferring a student out.
(c) Changing the name of her class.
(d) Having another aide assigned.
2. What is Torey's favorite television show?
(a) Welcome Back Kotter.
(b) Brady Bunch.
(c) Little House on the Praire.
(d) Star Trek.
3. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(b) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(c) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(d) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
4. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(b) They cry and run in circles.
(c) They cower in fear and astonishment.
(d) They run out of the classroom.
5. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
(b) It is very thin.
(c) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(d) It is very censored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
2. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
3. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
4. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
5. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)