|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
(a) No one.
(b) High school students.
(d) Migrant workers.
2. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(b) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(c) Draws on the gym floor.
(d) Wets her pants.
3. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) A pizza party.
(b) Ice cream on Friday.
(c) A surprise field trip.
(d) Extra recess time.
4. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
(b) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
(c) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
(d) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
5. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
(a) She says she always knew those words.
(b) She says that her father taught her.
(c) She says she doesn't know how she learned them.
(d) She says that her other teacher let her read magazines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
2. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
3. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
4. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)