|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She kicks Ed in the shin.
(b) She screams and claws at the door.
(c) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(d) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Mental Health Professional.
(b) Elementary Teacher.
(c) Social Worker.
(d) Special Educator.
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
(a) No one.
(c) High school students.
(d) Migrant workers.
4. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(b) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(c) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(d) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
5. How does Torey describe Anton?
(a) Surprisingly well educated.
(b) Good with the kids, but unable to help with academics.
(c) Understanding and kind.
(d) Patient and good with the kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
2. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
3. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
4. How does Torey begin each day?
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)