|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
(a) She doesn't make eye contact or acknowledge it.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She gets angry and stops pauing attention to it.
(d) It makes her very sad.
2. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
(b) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
(c) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
(d) Goes to read Shelia's file.
3. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(b) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(c) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(d) She turns her back to Torey.
4. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They cry and run in circles.
(b) They run out of the classroom.
(c) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(d) They cower in fear and astonishment.
5. How does Torey describe Anton?
(a) Understanding and kind.
(b) Surprisingly well educated.
(c) Patient and good with the kids.
(d) Good with the kids, but unable to help with academics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torey's favorite television show?
2. How does Torey begin each day?
3. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
4. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
5. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)