|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Locks the door.
(c) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(d) Plays music that soothes the students.
2. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(b) She wants to always please Torey.
(c) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(d) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
3. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(b) Because this child is a special case.
(c) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
(d) Because the child needs Torey.
4. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
5. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
(a) So she will feel safe.
(b) So she can help her complete the math activity.
(c) So she cannot move.
(d) So she can talk quietly in her ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
2. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
4. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
5. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)