|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must have a college degree.
(b) Must be bilingual.
(c) Must be a highly qualified aide.
(d) Must be an aide in the room.
2. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
(b) Goes to read Shelia's file.
(c) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
(d) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
3. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to find a different present.
(b) She agrees to keep them at school.
(c) She agrees to take them back.
(d) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(b) Locks the door.
(c) Uses a child safety gate.
(d) Plays music that soothes the students.
5. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is unteachable.
(b) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
(c) She seems psychopathic.
(d) She is eager to learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
2. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
4. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
5. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)