|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(b) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(c) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(d) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
2. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Reading skills.
(b) Math skills.
(c) Personal hygiene.
(d) Social skills.
3. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) State hospital.
(c) Juvenile ward.
(d) Another classroom in the district.
4. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
5. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
3. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
4. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
5. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)