|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
(a) She is a loner.
(b) She cries.
(c) She sucks her thumb.
(d) She wets the bed.
2. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(b) Uses a child safety gate.
(c) Plays music that soothes the students.
(d) Locks the door.
3. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Draws on the gym floor.
(b) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(c) Wets her pants.
(d) Kicks Anton in the shin.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
(a) She believes in conventional teaching methods.
(b) She is very disorganized.
(c) She prefers the students call her by her first name.
(d) She often wears jeans to work.
5. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is eager to learn.
(b) She is unteachable.
(c) She seems psychopathic.
(d) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
2. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
3. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
4. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
5. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)