|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(b) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(c) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(d) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
2. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She does nothing.
(b) She tears up the paper.
(c) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(d) She cries.
3. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
(a) She eats lunch with the kids.
(b) She sends Sheila to the office to eat her lunch.
(c) She takes the pencils away when she leaves the class.
(d) She refuses to have more class pets.
4. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Having another aide assigned.
(b) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(c) Changing the name of her class.
(d) Transferring a student out.
5. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(b) The other children continued to work on their own work.
(c) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(d) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
2. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
3. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
4. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
5. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)