|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(b) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(c) She screams and claws at the door.
(d) She kicks Ed in the shin.
2. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
(a) Thanks Torey.
(b) See ya Torey.
(c) See you tomorrow Teacher.
(d) Bye teacher.
3. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(a) Her father.
(c) Social worker.
4. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
(a) She doesn't make eye contact or acknowledge it.
(b) It makes her very sad.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She gets angry and stops pauing attention to it.
5. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
2. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Shelia's father said about her?
4. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
5. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)