|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(b) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(c) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
(d) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
2. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
3. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(b) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(c) She wants to always please Torey.
(d) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
4. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
(a) Wash cloth and towels.
(b) Hair clips.
(d) A magazine.
5. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(b) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
(c) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(d) She is sent to the corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
2. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
3. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
4. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
5. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)