|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
(b) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
(c) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
(d) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
2. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Transferring a student out.
(b) Having another aide assigned.
(c) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(d) Changing the name of her class.
3. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She seems psychopathic.
(b) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
(c) She is eager to learn.
(d) She is unteachable.
4. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Talk to Sheila.
(b) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
(c) Make lesson plans for the next day.
(d) Call the social worker.
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Plays music that soothes the students.
(b) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(c) Uses a child safety gate.
(d) Locks the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
2. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
3. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
4. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
5. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)