|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
(a) She is afraid it will be ruined at her home.
(b) She says her father will not let her keep them.
(c) She doesn't to show Torey how she feels.
(d) She does not like the present.
2. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They laugh and point at Shelia.
(b) They cower in fear and astonishment.
(c) They cry and run in circles.
(d) They run out of the classroom.
3. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
(b) A magazine.
(c) Hair clips.
(d) Wash cloth and towels.
4. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(b) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(c) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(d) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
5. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
(a) Her IQ.
(b) Her ability to do math.
(c) Her emotions.
(d) All of her academic skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
2. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
3. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
4. What is Torey's favorite television show?
5. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)