|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torey describe Anton?
(a) Surprisingly well educated.
(b) Patient and good with the kids.
(c) Understanding and kind.
(d) Good with the kids, but unable to help with academics.
2. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
(a) She is unable to bathe.
(b) She is not allowed to have any water.
(c) She only has a pail of water for drinking in the house.
(d) She has to wash in the same bucket she drinks from.
3. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Social Worker.
(b) Elementary Teacher.
(c) Special Educator.
(d) Mental Health Professional.
4. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(b) Her father.
(d) Social worker.
5. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
(b) It is very censored.
(c) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(d) It is very thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
2. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
3. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
4. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
5. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)