|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(d) Soft spoken.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
(a) She is very disorganized.
(b) She believes in conventional teaching methods.
(c) She prefers the students call her by her first name.
(d) She often wears jeans to work.
3. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
(b) She seems psychopathic.
(c) She is eager to learn.
(d) She is unteachable.
4. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(b) Changing the name of her class.
(c) Having another aide assigned.
(d) Transferring a student out.
5. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
(a) She had reservations.
(b) She was unsure and wanted to visit the students before deciding.
(c) She was excited.
(d) She declined it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
2. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
3. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
4. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
5. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)