|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
2. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(b) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(c) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(d) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
3. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(b) She kicks Ed in the shin.
(c) She screams and claws at the door.
(d) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
4. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
(b) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(c) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(d) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(b) Locks the door.
(c) Uses a child safety gate.
(d) Plays music that soothes the students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
2. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
3. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
4. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
5. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)