|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(b) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(c) She kicks Ed in the shin.
(d) She screams and claws at the door.
2. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(a) Mr. Collins.
3. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
(a) Wasted class.
(b) Garbage class.
(c) Basement class.
(d) Dump class.
4. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(b) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(c) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(d) She wants to always please Torey.
5. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
(b) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(c) Because the child needs Torey.
(d) Because this child is a special case.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torey describe Anton?
2. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
3. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
4. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
5. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)