|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
(a) Just after the year begins.
(b) Just after Thanksgiving break.
(c) Just before summer break.
(d) Just after Christmas vacation.
2. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(a) Soft spoken.
3. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to keep them at school.
(b) She agrees to take them back.
(c) She agrees to find a different present.
(d) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
4. How do the other children in the classroom react to Shelia's abuse of the goldfish?
(a) They cower in fear and astonishment.
(b) They cry and run in circles.
(c) They run out of the classroom.
(d) They laugh and point at Shelia.
5. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
(a) She doesn't to show Torey how she feels.
(b) She is afraid it will be ruined at her home.
(c) She says her father will not let her keep them.
(d) She does not like the present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shelia live with?
2. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
3. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
4. What is Torey's favorite television show?
5. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)