|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
(a) Walks her in nicely.
(b) Carries her.
(c) Shoves her in the room.
(d) Drags her.
2. Why does Ed tell Torey she must have a new student added to her classroom?
(a) Because the child needs Torey.
(b) Because this child is a special case.
(c) Because only Torey can handle this student.
(d) Because no other teacher in the district will take her.
3. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
(b) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(c) It is very thin.
(d) It is very censored.
4. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
(a) Basement class.
(b) Dump class.
(c) Wasted class.
(d) Garbage class.
5. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(b) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(c) She wants to always please Torey.
(d) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
2. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
3. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
4. What is Torey's favorite television show?
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)