|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Reading skills.
(b) Math skills.
(c) Social skills.
(d) Personal hygiene.
2. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(b) She screams and claws at the door.
(c) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(d) She kicks Ed in the shin.
3. Which of the following terms might be used to best describe Whitney?
(b) Soft spoken.
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(c) Locks the door.
(d) Plays music that soothes the students.
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She does nothing.
(b) She cries.
(c) She tears up the paper.
(d) She wads up the paper and throws it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shelia head when she runs out of the classroom?
2. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
3. How does Sheila initially react to the present that Torey gave her?
4. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
5. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)