|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(b) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(c) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
(d) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
2. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is unteachable.
(b) She is eager to learn.
(c) She seems psychopathic.
(d) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
3. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
(a) Must be an aide in the room.
(b) Must be a highly qualified aide.
(c) Must have a college degree.
(d) Must be bilingual.
4. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
(a) Goes back to the room to set up for the afternoon.
(b) Sits at the back of the cafeteria and watches Shelia.
(c) Goes to read Shelia's file.
(d) Goes to the faculty room to find Ed.
5. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
(a) She agrees to keep them at school.
(b) She agrees to find a different present.
(c) She agrees to take them back.
(d) She agrees to talk to her father for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
2. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
3. How does Torey describe Anton?
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
5. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)