|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(b) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(c) She turns her back to Torey.
(d) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
2. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
(a) State hospital.
(b) Juvenile ward.
(c) Another classroom in the district.
3. What surprises Torey about Shelia's file?
(a) It contains too much information for such a young child.
(b) It describes a different child from the one Torey has seen.
(c) It is very thin.
(d) It is very censored.
4. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
(a) She has to wash in the same bucket she drinks from.
(b) She only has a pail of water for drinking in the house.
(c) She is not allowed to have any water.
(d) She is unable to bathe.
5. Who does Shelia live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her foster family.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What present does Torey give to Sheila?
2. How does Sheila say that she learned such big words for a six year old?
3. What does Torey do during her lunch break on the day Shelia starts in her class?
4. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
5. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)