|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following seems to be an accurate description of Sheila in chapter six?
(a) She is unteachable.
(b) She is eager to learn.
(c) She seems to be afraid of Torey.
(d) She seems psychopathic.
2. What distracts Shelia and allows Torey to attempt to snatch away the pencil?
(a) Max stabs her with a pencil.
(b) Peter screams and runs from the room.
(c) Freddie begins uncontrollably laughing loudly.
(d) Susannah Joy comes into the room.
3. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(b) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(c) She wants to always please Torey.
(d) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
4. When does Torey find out that she will have an addition to her classroom?
(a) Just before summer break.
(b) Just after Christmas vacation.
(c) Just after Thanksgiving break.
(d) Just after the year begins.
5. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelia seems to be realizing that Torey is someone that she can what?
2. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
3. Where is Shelia expected to go from Torey's class?
4. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)