|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey think is the next important area to work on with Sheila?
(a) Social skills.
(b) Reading skills.
(c) Math skills.
(d) Personal hygiene.
2. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(b) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(c) Draws on the gym floor.
(d) Wets her pants.
3. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) Extra recess time.
(b) A pizza party.
(c) Ice cream on Friday.
(d) A surprise field trip.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Torey as a teacher?
(a) She prefers the students call her by her first name.
(b) She believes in conventional teaching methods.
(c) She often wears jeans to work.
(d) She is very disorganized.
5. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(b) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(c) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(d) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
2. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
4. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)