|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it seem that Sheila is so worried about getting the wrong answers?
(a) She is afraid of being whipped when she is wrong.
(b) She believes that all of the other students got all of the answers right.
(c) She thinks she will have to leave the classroom if she gets them wrong.
(d) She wants to always please Torey.
2. What does Torey want to test in regards to Sheila?
(a) Her emotions.
(b) Her IQ.
(c) Her ability to do math.
(d) All of her academic skills.
3. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(b) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(c) She is sent to the corner.
(d) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
4. What position did Torey have the previous year before Ed Somers contacted her about having a classroom of her own?
(b) Resource teacher.
(c) Inclusion teacher.
(d) Speech teacher.
5. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
(b) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
(c) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
(d) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
2. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
3. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
4. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
5. What does Torey agree to do when Sheila tells her that she cannot accept the gift?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)