|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Shelia stab with a pencil?
(c) Mr. Collins.
2. What does Shelia do that upsets her and makes her worried that Torey will whip her?
(a) Kicks Anton in the shin.
(b) Draws on the gym floor.
(c) Deflates some of the gym balls.
(d) Wets her pants.
3. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Changing the name of her class.
(b) Having another aide assigned.
(c) Transferring a student out.
(d) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
4. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
(a) She follows Torey out of the room, but will not touch her.
(b) Shelia refuses to leave the chair or talk to Torey.
(c) The class eats within their own classroom.
(d) Anton goes and brings Shelia back her own lunch.
5. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(b) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(c) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(d) She carries her to the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of Torey's room right after the incident with the goldfish?
2. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
3. How many students is Torey assigned for her new classroom?
4. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
5. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)