|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
(a) Puss in Boots.
(b) The Little Prince.
(c) The Little Mermaid.
(d) The Emperor's New Clothes.
2. What option does Ed give Torey so that she will not go over the state maximum number of students?
(a) Having another aide assigned.
(b) Transferring a student out.
(c) Moving her room to a larger room with more space.
(d) Changing the name of her class.
3. What did Sheila do to the rabbit waste?
(a) Threw it out.
(b) Painted it.
(c) Stored it in her desk.
(d) Fed it to Freddie.
4. How does Whitney's mother react to the situation about the rabbit waste?
(a) She is mortified and embarrassed.
(b) She becomes upset and berates Whitney.
(c) She tells Whitney she can no longer come back to the room.
(d) She blames Torey for exposing her daughter to such children.
5. Which of the following is Torey's chosen profession?
(a) Elementary Teacher.
(b) Social Worker.
(c) Special Educator.
(d) Mental Health Professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the state mandate about Torey's aide?
2. How does Torey describe Anton?
3. Why is Torey almost glad for Sheila's hospitalization?
4. What news does Torey learn about her class?
5. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)