Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
(b) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
(c) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
(d) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
2. How did Torey feel about accepting the position that Ed was offering her?
(a) She was excited.
(b) She declined it.
(c) She was unsure and wanted to visit the students before deciding.
(d) She had reservations.
3. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(b) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(c) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(d) She turns her back to Torey.
4. What does Sheila say as she leaves Torey at the end of chapter six?
(a) Bye teacher.
(b) Thanks Torey.
(c) See you tomorrow Teacher.
(d) See ya Torey.
5. How old was the little girl who burned the three-year old boy after tying him to a tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the school district where Torey teachers call her class?
2. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
3. What is unique about Sheila's home situation in regards to water?
4. Why does Sheila refuse to accept the gift that Torey gives to her?
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)