|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) The burning incident.
(b) The hygiene issue.
(c) The goldfish incident.
(d) Sheila's missing mother.
2. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(b) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(c) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(d) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
3. How does Torey begin each day?
4. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Talk to Sheila.
(b) Make lesson plans for the next day.
(c) Call the social worker.
(d) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
5. What does Torey feel about Anton's hope that he will fulfill his dream of going back to school and getting a teaching degree?
(a) She knows he will achieve that dream.
(b) She is surprised that is his dream.
(c) She admires him for wanting to take that step.
(d) She is not hopeful.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
2. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
3. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
4. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
5. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)