|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
(a) Shoves her in the room.
(b) Carries her.
(c) Drags her.
(d) Walks her in nicely.
2. What does Torey try to do once all of the children are gone?
(a) Figure out a plan for Sheila.
(b) Talk to Sheila.
(c) Make lesson plans for the next day.
(d) Call the social worker.
3. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She turns her back to Torey.
(b) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(c) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(d) She wanders around the room and touches things.
4. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
(a) Setting fires.
(b) Classroom rules.
(c) Girls versus boys.
(d) Being new.
5. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she drinks with him.
(b) That she is not his child.
(c) That she is bad news.
(d) That she is evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
2. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
3. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
4. How does Torey begin each day?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)