|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(b) She turns her back to Torey.
(c) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(d) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
2. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she is bad news.
(b) That she is not his child.
(c) That she is evil.
(d) That she drinks with him.
3. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
(a) Cooking some food.
(b) Reading a story.
(c) Singing a song.
(d) Going to an assembly.
4. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
(a) Kobold notes.
(b) Student reactions.
(c) Hints from Torey.
(d) Anton's praise.
5. What small step towards progress occurred during the rest of the afternoon?
(a) The other children continued to work on their own work.
(b) Sheila spoke to Torey.
(c) Anton was able to get Sheila to complete a math paper.
(d) Sheila moved her chair according to where the group was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
2. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
3. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
4. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
5. What is happening to Torey that has her concerned about Sheila and the class?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)