|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Plays music that soothes the students.
(b) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(c) Locks the door.
(d) Uses a child safety gate.
2. What is happening to Torey that has her concerned about Sheila and the class?
(a) She has gotten the news that Sheila will move on to another class.
(b) She is concerned that she will be gone for two days to a conference.
(c) She has to switch her classroom to another building.
(d) She is injured and will be missing a lot of work.
3. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
(a) From Whitney's family.
(b) A local charity.
(c) Church box in the school office.
(d) From a girlfriend who has a young child.
4. How does Torey begin each day?
5. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
(a) She wants to stay home during the time that Torey is going to be gone.
(b) She wants to know when Torey will be back.
(c) She wants to know why Torey didn't tell her privately.
(d) She wants to go with Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
2. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
3. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
4. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)