|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
(a) She can put them on before she goes home.
(b) They will not be returned.
(c) She will have to wash them in the sink every day.
(d) Whitney will take them to the laundromat.
2. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
(a) That she doesn't like Torey and Torey can't make her speak.
(b) That she doesn't want to be in this stupid classroom.
(c) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(d) That she wants to leave this class as soon as possible.
3. Who does Chad suggest Torey contact?
(a) Her supervisor.
(b) Shelia's social worker.
(c) Shelia's father.
(d) Shelia's previous teacher.
4. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
(a) High school students.
(b) No one.
(c) Migrant workers.
5. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
(a) Anton goes and brings Shelia back her own lunch.
(b) Shelia refuses to leave the chair or talk to Torey.
(c) She follows Torey out of the room, but will not touch her.
(d) The class eats within their own classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila tell Torey when she asks for an explanation about her behavior?
2. What does Torey reassure the class of during discussion time?
3. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
4. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
5. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)