|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(b) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(c) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
(d) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
2. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) She is sent to the corner.
(b) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(c) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
(d) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
3. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She plays with blocks.
(b) She hurts the other children.
(c) She sits in the quiet chair.
(d) She clings to Torey.
4. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
(a) A surprise field trip.
(b) Extra recess time.
(c) Ice cream on Friday.
(d) A pizza party.
5. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) A movie.
(b) Candy bar.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
2. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
3. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
4. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
5. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)