|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) Sheila's missing mother.
(b) The burning incident.
(c) The hygiene issue.
(d) The goldfish incident.
2. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
(a) Hints from Torey.
(b) Kobold notes.
(c) Anton's praise.
(d) Student reactions.
3. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
(a) No one is home.
(b) The shack is destroyed.
(c) Sheila's father is drunk.
(d) Sheila is home alone.
4. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
(a) That she is bad news.
(b) That she is evil.
(c) That she drinks with him.
(d) That she is not his child.
5. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(b) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(c) That Sheila has significant problems.
(d) That Sheila burned a young boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
2. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
3. What does Sheila come to realize about the relationship between Sheila and her father?
4. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
5. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)