|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
(a) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 1/2 an hour early.
(b) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave two hours early.
(c) She will arrive 1/2 an hour early and leave 2 hours late.
(d) She will arrive 2 hours early and leave 1/2 an hour late.
2. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
(a) Shoves her in the room.
(b) Walks her in nicely.
(c) Carries her.
(d) Drags her.
3. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) The hygiene issue.
(b) Sheila's missing mother.
(c) The goldfish incident.
(d) The burning incident.
4. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She sits in the quiet chair.
(b) She plays with blocks.
(c) She hurts the other children.
(d) She clings to Torey.
5. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
(a) Sheila's father is drunk.
(b) No one is home.
(c) The shack is destroyed.
(d) Sheila is home alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torey's favorite television show?
2. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
3. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
4. What does Shelia tell Torey after she explains the rules of the classroom to her?
5. What does Torey reassure the class of during discussion time?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)