|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
(a) She is sent to the corner.
(b) Anton ends up chasing her around the room.
(c) Torey moves the group to where she is sitting.
(d) She runs out of the room to the gym again.
2. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila has significant problems.
(b) That Sheila burned a young boy.
(c) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(d) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
3. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
(a) She holds out her hand and asks her to go with her.
(b) She carries her to the cafeteria.
(c) She lets her sitting in the room alone.
(d) She takes her to the office to wait until she will speak.
4. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She roots through all of the other students desks.
(b) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(c) She turns her back to Torey.
(d) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
5. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
(a) Uses a child safety gate.
(b) Plays music that soothes the students.
(c) Puts one of the aides in front of the door.
(d) Locks the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey say she will reward the other children with if they keep working when Sheila has her outbursts?
2. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
3. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
4. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
5. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)