|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(a) Social worker.
(c) Her father.
2. What do the other students tell Torey about when she comes in?
(a) Sheila's poor behavior.
(b) How Mr. Collins was very upset with Torey.
(c) How Anton had quit togo back to school.
(d) How Sheila was absent too.
3. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
(a) She is afraid of taking a bath.
(b) She has many scars on her little body.
(c) She has signs of current abuse.
(d) She is undernourished and very skinny.
4. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
(a) Candy bar.
(b) A movie.
(c) Ice cream.
5. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
(a) So she can help her complete the math activity.
(b) So she cannot move.
(c) So she will feel safe.
(d) So she can talk quietly in her ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
2. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
3. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
4. What does Sheila's father tell Torey about Sheila?
5. What does Sheila do when she is told that she will not be able to go on the field trip with the class that afternoon?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)