|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
(a) Going to an assembly.
(b) Reading a story.
(c) Cooking some food.
(d) Singing a song.
2. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(b) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(c) She turns her back to Torey.
(d) She roots through all of the other students desks.
3. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Ability to read anything.
(b) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(c) High intellect.
(d) Speech pattern.
4. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(b) That Sheila burned a young boy.
(c) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(d) That Sheila has significant problems.
5. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
(b) Baby lotion.
(d) Water bottles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey notice about Sheila as she gives her a bath in the sink?
2. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
3. What does Torey do to Shelia when it is time for lunch?
4. What does Sheila respond to that helps her behavior slowly improve?
5. What is going to happen to Sheila's clothes?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)