|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheila hang back when the other students head out for recess?
(a) She wants to know why Torey didn't tell her privately.
(b) She wants to stay home during the time that Torey is going to be gone.
(c) She wants to go with Torey.
(d) She wants to know when Torey will be back.
2. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(b) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(c) That Sheila has significant problems.
(d) That Sheila burned a young boy.
3. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
(a) Proper grammar.
(b) Basic hygeine.
(c) Appropriate eating skills.
(d) Basic manners.
4. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
(a) When Torey calls her name.
(b) When one of the students comes close to her.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) When she hears a loud noise.
5. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
(a) Going to an assembly.
(b) Cooking some food.
(c) Reading a story.
(d) Singing a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
2. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
3. What does Chad bring to Torey after her favorite show ends?
4. Why does Torey end up putting Shelia on her lap during the math activity?
5. What news does the social worker give to Torey about Shelia's arrival and leaving every day?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)