|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila tell Torey when she asks for an explanation about her behavior?
(a) She says that she does not want to be in that dumb class.
(b) She says that Torey lied to her.
(c) She tells her that she hates her.
(d) She tells her that she never said she could trust her.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Anton's children?
(a) Verbal and engaging.
(b) Quiet and sullen.
(c) Verbal but not well behaved.
(d) Bright and thriving.
3. Who will Sheila be riding the bus with?
(a) High school students.
(b) Migrant workers.
(c) No one.
4. What is Torey astonished to realize that Sheila was never taught?
(a) Proper grammar.
(b) Appropriate eating skills.
(c) Basic manners.
(d) Basic hygeine.
5. On the morning that Shelia arrives what does Torey allow the students to ask questions about during sharing?
(a) Being new.
(b) Girls versus boys.
(c) Classroom rules.
(d) Setting fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items isn't something that Torey brings to school with her the next day?
2. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
3. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
4. Where does Torey get some clothes for Sheila?
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)