|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Torey tries to get Shelia to do the math papers?
(a) She does nothing.
(b) She wads up the paper and throws it.
(c) She cries.
(d) She tears up the paper.
2. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
(a) Speech pattern.
(b) High intellect.
(c) Refusal to talk to the other students.
(d) Ability to read anything.
3. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
(a) Sheila's missing mother.
(b) The burning incident.
(c) The hygiene issue.
(d) The goldfish incident.
4. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She hurts the other children.
(b) She plays with blocks.
(c) She clings to Torey.
(d) She sits in the quiet chair.
5. How does Torey characterize Shelia's addition to her classroom in regards to the order within the classroom?
(a) She indicates it is like starting from the beginning again.
(b) She indicates Shelia is easier than some of the other children.
(c) She indicates that Shelia has been as she expected.
(d) She indicates that Shelia has adapted well to the order in the classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change to Torey's daily routine does she make as a result of the goldfish incident?
2. What activity was the class doing when Sheila first participated with the other students?
3. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
4. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
5. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)