|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do after the other children have left until it is time for her to leave?
(a) She turns her back to Torey.
(b) She sits in her chair and watches Torey work.
(c) She wanders around the room and touches things.
(d) She roots through all of the other students desks.
2. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila has significant problems.
(b) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(c) That Sheila burned a young boy.
(d) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
3. Who brings Shelia to Torey's class the next day?
(b) Her father.
(c) Social worker.
4. What happens when Anton and Torey arrive at Sheila's shack?
(a) No one is home.
(b) Sheila's father is drunk.
(c) Sheila is home alone.
(d) The shack is destroyed.
5. What does Sheila tell Torey when she asks for an explanation about her behavior?
(a) She says that she does not want to be in that dumb class.
(b) She tells her that she never said she could trust her.
(c) She says that Torey lied to her.
(d) She tells her that she hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time that Shelia moves out of her chair within the classroom?
2. How does Ed get Shelia to the classroom on her first day?
3. What specific thing about Shelia bothers Torey and causes her to try and figure out where it comes from?
4. What topic isn't brought up by Sheila, Torey or any of the kids?
5. How does Sheila say she received the scar on her leg?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)