|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(b) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(c) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
(d) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
2. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(b) She hides them under her chair and desk.
(c) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
(d) She throws them across the room at another student.
3. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she can take her home.
(b) If she wants her to be good.
(c) If she is special to her.
(d) If she loves her.
4. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
5. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(b) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
(c) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(d) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
2. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
3. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
4. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
5. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)