|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until the end of the day.
(b) Until she is ready to work.
(c) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(d) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
2. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) Savannah Joy.
3. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
(a) She works on trying to get her to complete paperwork.
(b) She completes hygiene lessons.
(c) She reads to her.
(d) She practices trying to get her to learn to tie.
4. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Her uncle living with them.
(b) Torey's absence from school.
(c) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
(d) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
5. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He is not a legal guardian.
(b) He brings the uncle with him.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He no longer wants Sheila.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
2. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
3. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
4. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
5. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)