|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He no longer wants Sheila.
(c) He is not a legal guardian.
(d) He brings the uncle with him.
2. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She throws them across the room at another student.
(b) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
(c) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(d) She hides them under her chair and desk.
3. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
(b) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(c) She works with the blocks on her own.
(d) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
4. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
(b) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(c) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
(d) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
5. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
(a) The Emperor's New Clothes.
(b) Puss in Boots.
(c) The Little Prince.
(d) The Little Mermaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
2. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
3. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
4. What does Sheila ask Torey?
5. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)