|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
(b) Chocolate-covered bananas.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Chocolate brownies.
2. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She walks away from the group.
(b) She accepts them quietly.
(c) She tears them up into pieces.
(d) She stands on the chair and bows.
3. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
(a) Her father's drinking.
(b) Having no friends.
(c) Punishment for being bad.
(d) Her mother's abandonment.
4. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(c) Savannah Joy.
5. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
(a) The Emperor's New Clothes.
(b) The Little Mermaid.
(c) The Little Prince.
(d) Puss in Boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
3. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
5. What does Sheila ask Torey?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)