|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate-covered bananas.
(b) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
(c) Chocolate brownies.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
2. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He becomes enraged.
(b) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(c) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
(d) He cries uncontrollably.
3. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(b) Stomps her feet.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Stands up.
4. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
5. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
(a) She completes hygiene lessons.
(b) She reads to her.
(c) She practices trying to get her to learn to tie.
(d) She works on trying to get her to complete paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
2. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
3. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
4. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
5. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)