|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
(a) Her father got a new job.
(b) Her roof collapsed from the weight of the snow.
(c) She made a new friend during the snowstorm.
(d) Her uncle is out of jail and staying with them.
2. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate brownies.
(b) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
(c) Chocolate-covered bananas.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
3. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(b) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
(c) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(d) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
4. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(c) Savannah Joy.
5. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She throws them across the room at another student.
(b) She hides them under her chair and desk.
(c) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(d) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
2. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
3. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
4. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
5. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)