|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She tears them up into pieces.
(b) She stands on the chair and bows.
(c) She accepts them quietly.
(d) She walks away from the group.
2. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(b) She works with the blocks on her own.
(c) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
(d) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
3. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She throws them across the room at another student.
(b) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
(c) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(d) She hides them under her chair and desk.
4. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
(b) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
(c) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(d) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
5. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
2. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
3. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
4. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
5. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)