|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
(b) She throws them across the room at another student.
(c) She hides them under her chair and desk.
(d) She shoves them into Torey's face.
2. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(b) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(c) She works with the blocks on her own.
(d) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
3. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
(b) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(c) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
(d) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
4. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
(a) Let her come back to school.
(b) Hold her.
(c) Tell her a story.
(d) Take her home.
5. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
(a) Her father's drinking.
(b) Punishment for being bad.
(c) Her mother's abandonment.
(d) Having no friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
2. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
3. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
4. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
5. What does Sheila ask Torey?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)