|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she wants her to be good.
(b) If she loves her.
(c) If she can take her home.
(d) If she is special to her.
2. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
(b) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(c) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(d) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
3. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(a) Stands up.
(b) Nothing at all.
(d) Stomps her feet.
4. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
(a) They will not allow her to have any visitors.
(b) They left her alone and unsupervised.
(c) The doctor's were unable to help her.
(d) They put her in a crib.
5. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
(a) It is a class she wants to leave.
(b) They do not like her.
(c) It is not meant for her.
(d) They are all crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
2. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
3. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
5. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)