|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
(a) Stands up.
(b) Nothing at all.
(d) Stomps her feet.
2. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
(b) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
(c) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
(d) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
3. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
(c) Savannah Joy.
4. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(b) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
(c) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(d) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
5. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Torey's absence from school.
(b) Her uncle living with them.
(c) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
(d) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
2. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
3. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
5. What does Sheila ask Torey?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)