|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
(a) She goes back to her seat and completes the math work.
(b) She yells across the room saying she is ready to do her work.
(c) She raises her hand until Torey acknnowledges her.
(d) She touches her arm and nods when asked if she is ready.
2. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until she is ready to work.
(b) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(c) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(d) Until the end of the day.
3. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He becomes enraged.
(b) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(c) He cries uncontrollably.
(d) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
4. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
(d) Savannah Joy.
5. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(b) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(c) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
(d) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
2. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
3. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
4. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
5. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)