|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
(a) Her father's drinking.
(b) Her mother's abandonment.
(c) Punishment for being bad.
(d) Having no friends.
2. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(b) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
(c) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
(d) She says that they are not anything like the book.
3. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until she is ready to work.
(b) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(c) Until the end of the day.
(d) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
4. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) Savannah Joy.
5. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate-covered bananas.
(b) Chocolate brownies.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
2. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
3. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
5. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)