|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
(b) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(c) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(d) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
2. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate brownies.
(b) Chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Chocolate-covered bananas.
(d) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
3. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
(a) Tell her a story.
(b) Take her home.
(c) Hold her.
(d) Let her come back to school.
4. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He is not a legal guardian.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He brings the uncle with him.
(d) He no longer wants Sheila.
5. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(b) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(c) She works with the blocks on her own.
(d) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
2. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
3. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
4. What does Sheila ask Torey?
5. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)