|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
(a) She practices trying to get her to learn to tie.
(b) She works on trying to get her to complete paperwork.
(c) She completes hygiene lessons.
(d) She reads to her.
2. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
(b) Her uncle living with them.
(c) Torey's absence from school.
(d) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
3. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(b) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
(c) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
(d) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
4. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(c) Savannah Joy.
5. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
(a) They put her in a crib.
(b) They will not allow her to have any visitors.
(c) The doctor's were unable to help her.
(d) They left her alone and unsupervised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
2. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
3. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
4. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
5. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)