|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
(b) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(c) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
(d) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
2. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
(b) Her uncle living with them.
(c) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(d) Torey's absence from school.
3. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He no longer wants Sheila.
(c) He is not a legal guardian.
(d) He brings the uncle with him.
4. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She accepts them quietly.
(b) She tears them up into pieces.
(c) She stands on the chair and bows.
(d) She walks away from the group.
5. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
(a) They left her alone and unsupervised.
(b) The doctor's were unable to help her.
(c) They will not allow her to have any visitors.
(d) They put her in a crib.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
2. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
3. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
4. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
5. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)