|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
2. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
(b) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
(c) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(d) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
3. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Her uncle living with them.
(b) Torey's absence from school.
(c) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(d) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
4. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she loves her.
(b) If she is special to her.
(c) If she can take her home.
(d) If she wants her to be good.
5. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He brings the uncle with him.
(c) He no longer wants Sheila.
(d) He is not a legal guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
2. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
3. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
4. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
5. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)