|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
(a) Hold her.
(b) Let her come back to school.
(c) Tell her a story.
(d) Take her home.
2. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until the end of the day.
(b) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(c) Until she is ready to work.
(d) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
3. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
(b) Savannah Joy.
4. Who does Sheila compare herself and Torey to in the story she loves?
(a) She says that they are not anything like the book.
(b) She says that Torey is like the fox and she is like the Prince.
(c) She says that she is a princess which is almost like a prince.
(d) She says she is special to Torey just like the fox is special to the Prince.
5. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He becomes enraged.
(b) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
(c) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(d) He cries uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
2. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
3. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
4. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
5. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)