|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
(a) She tears them up into pieces.
(b) She accepts them quietly.
(c) She walks away from the group.
(d) She stands on the chair and bows.
2. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
(a) Her roof collapsed from the weight of the snow.
(b) Her uncle is out of jail and staying with them.
(c) She made a new friend during the snowstorm.
(d) Her father got a new job.
3. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
(a) Her father's drinking.
(b) Punishment for being bad.
(c) Her mother's abandonment.
(d) Having no friends.
4. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
(a) She throws them across the room at another student.
(b) She shoves them into Torey's face.
(c) She hides them under her chair and desk.
(d) She refuses to do anything with them at all.
5. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
(b) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(c) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
(d) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
2. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
3. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
4. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
5. What does Sheila ask Torey?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)