|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He brings the uncle with him.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He no longer wants Sheila.
(d) He is not a legal guardian.
2. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
(b) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
(c) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(d) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
3. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Torey's absence from school.
(b) Her uncle living with them.
(c) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(d) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
4. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
(a) Her uncle is out of jail and staying with them.
(b) She made a new friend during the snowstorm.
(c) Her father got a new job.
(d) Her roof collapsed from the weight of the snow.
5. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
(a) She practices trying to get her to learn to tie.
(b) She reads to her.
(c) She completes hygiene lessons.
(d) She works on trying to get her to complete paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
2. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
3. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
4. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
5. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)