|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(b) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(c) Until the end of the day.
(d) Until she is ready to work.
2. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She works with the blocks on her own.
(b) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
(c) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(d) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
3. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
(a) The Little Prince.
(b) The Emperor's New Clothes.
(c) The Little Mermaid.
(d) Puss in Boots.
4. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) Savannah Joy.
5. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
(a) Torey and Chad becoming her parents.
(b) Her uncle living with them.
(c) Torey's absence from school.
(d) Her trial day and eating dinner out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name appears on several of the Kobold's notes at the end of the day when Torey reads them?
2. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
3. What does Sheila declare about the classroom and Torey?
4. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
5. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)