|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Torey finishes the math work with her and tells her to put the blocks away?
(a) She works with the blocks on her own.
(b) She walks back to the quiet chair and sits.
(c) She goes to the corner and watches all of the other students.
(d) She puts the blocks away and reads with the other kids.
2. How long does Torey tell Shelia she must stay in the quiet chair?
(a) Until she is ready to apologize to the student she hurt.
(b) Until she is ready to work.
(c) Until Torey is finished with all of the other students.
(d) Until the end of the day.
3. What does Sheila do at the end of the day after the other students are gone?
(a) Walks around the classroom aimlessly.
(b) Goes to the quiet chair and sits to wait for her bus.
(c) Eats all of the leftover toppings from the cooking lesson.
(d) Goes to the bathroom to clean off the chocolate.
4. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He no longer wants Sheila.
(b) He brings the uncle with him.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is not a legal guardian.
5. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she can take her home.
(b) If she is special to her.
(c) If she wants her to be good.
(d) If she loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
2. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
3. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
4. What does Shelia do while she is in the quiet chair?
5. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)