|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey notice when Sheila's father arrives at the hospital?
(a) He is not a legal guardian.
(b) He brings the uncle with him.
(c) He no longer wants Sheila.
(d) He is drunk.
2. How does Chad react to the news about Sheila's abuse?
(a) He becomes enraged.
(b) He cries uncontrollably.
(c) He pulls strings to have her uncle arrested.
(d) He wants to punch her father for allowing it to happen.
3. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
(a) Chocolate-covered bananas.
(b) Chocolate brownies.
(c) Chocolate-covered strawberries.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
4. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(b) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
(c) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
(d) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
5. Which of the following is one of the stories which Sheila becomes enthralled with?
(a) Puss in Boots.
(b) The Little Mermaid.
(c) The Emperor's New Clothes.
(d) The Little Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do with the notes from the Kobold that Torey gives her?
2. What news does Sheila share with the class after they return to school after the April snowstorm?
3. Which student does Sheila hurt at the beginning of chapter five?
4. What does Torey do with Sheila after school?
5. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)