1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Interest in sharing a story.
(b) Disability awareness.
(c) Love for her students.
(d) Love of teaching.
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(a) Frustrating and sad.
(b) Awe inspiring.
4. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Surprise them.
(b) Pity them.
(c) Hold them to societal standards.
(d) Hospitalize them.
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(b) Time put in equals rewards.
(c) Her work has many rewards.
(d) Her work is exhausting.
6. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
(a) Students should not be shoved through the system.
(b) Children touch her life.
(c) Her students are hopeless cases.
(d) The rewards she experiences are very small.
This section contains 6,115 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)