1. Which of the following is described by the author as her motivation for writing this book?
(a) Disability awareness.
(b) Love for her students.
(c) Love of teaching.
(d) Interest in sharing a story.
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
3. How does Torey indicate that most people view her work?
(a) Frustrating and sad.
(d) Awe inspiring.
4. What does Torey indicate that she refuses to do in regards to mentally ill children?
(a) Surprise them.
(b) Pity them.
(c) Hospitalize them.
(d) Hold them to societal standards.
5. With which of the following statements would Torey agree?
(a) Her students should not be in a public school setting.
(b) Time put in equals rewards.
(c) Her work is exhausting.
(d) Her work has many rewards.
6. With which of the following statements would Torey disagree?
(a) Children touch her life.
(b) The rewards she experiences are very small.
(c) Her students are hopeless cases.
(d) Students should not be shoved through the system.
This section contains 6,115 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)