Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 2: On Duties)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What are external 'bads' considered to be, according to Cicero?
d) Necessary to happiness.
2. What were the followers of Aristotle called?
c) Aristotle's followers.
3. According to "Discussions at Tusculum," why are evil people always miserable?
a) They are selfish.
b) They are not morally good.
c) They do not have friends.
d) They do not have good lives.
4. According to the introduction, who did Cicero criticize?
a) The church.
c) Romans that were too "hellenized."
5. Who is the discussion between, in "Discussions at Tusculum"?
This section contains 528 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)