1. What or whom does Michael Grant, the author of the introduction, introduce?
Marcus Tullius Cicero.
2. According to the introduction, what was Cicero considered to be?
An individualist who believed in human rights.
3. According to Grant, what did Cicero believe every human had to make them equal?
A spark of divinity.
4. What did Cicero believe applied to every human, according to Grant?
The natural law.
5. According to the introduction, what is Cicero NOT?
6. What did Cicero believe was the most divine thing in humans?
7. What did Cicero believe humans cannot find peace without?
This section contains 4,043 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)