1. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
2. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
3. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
4. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
5. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
6. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
This section contains 4,453 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)