|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the financial system consisting of institutions and regulators that act on the international level, as opposed to those that act on a national or regional level?
(a) Universal financial system.
(b) Integral financial system.
(c) Common financial system.
(d) Global financial system.
2. What does HDI stand for?
(a) Hereditary Disease Index.
(b) Hunger Depletion Index.
(c) Human Development Index.
(d) Habitat Degradation Index.
3. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
4. What refers to the stock of competencies, knowledge and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labor so as to produce economic value?
(a) Futures contract.
(b) Human capital.
(c) Differential equation.
(d) Index fund.
5. What are negative results which occur while trying to achieve a goal for the common good?
(a) Abstract incentives.
(b) Ghost incentives.
(c) Unknown incentives.
(d) Perverse incentives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
2. In what year did the French government try to address its unemployment rates with what the author calls the economic equivalent of fool's gold?
3. When was the Federal Reserve Act enacted?
4. When did the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference take place?
5. According to the author in Chapter 7, the basic set of rules and investor should follow is to do what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)