|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a form of tourism involving visiting fragile, pristine, and usually protected areas, intended as a low impact and often small scale alternative to standard commercial tourism?
2. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
3. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
(a) Differential equation.
(b) Derivative equation.
(c) Depression equation.
(d) Deductive equation.
4. Michael Jensen is a professor at what university's business school?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Fordham University.
5. According to the author in Chapter 9, the average wage of an American in the year 2000 was over how much hourly?
Short Answer Questions
1. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was commonly known as what?
2. The U.S. adopted a silver standard based on the Spanish milled dollar in what year?
3. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was a gathering of how many delegates?
4. When did President Jefferson suspend the minting of silver coins in the U.S.?
5. After World War II, representatives of the Allied nations gathered together where to create a sustainable financial infrastructure for the world?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)