|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
2. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
(d) Honk Kong.
3. In many countries, the negative effects of the Great Depression lasted until the start of what?
(a) World War I.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War II.
4. What is the appropriation of government spending for localized projects secured solely or primarily to bring money to a representative's district?
(a) Public policy.
(b) Deductive reasoning.
(c) Pork barrel.
(d) Perverse incentives.
5. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
(a) Random market.
(b) Controlled market.
(c) Free market.
(d) Influx market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a collective investment scheme that aims to replicate the movements of an index of a specific financial market regardless of market conditions?
2. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
3. Of the top 25 polluted cities in the world, how many are in China according to the author?
4. According to the author, insurance companies want to save money while doctors want to help patients and avoid what?
5. What refers to the stock of competencies, knowledge and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labor so as to produce economic value?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)