|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In finance, what between two currencies is the rate at which one currency will be exchanged for another?
(b) Exchange rate.
2. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
3. According to the author in Chapter 13, when it comes to gaining economic power, it's best to avoid what, which depletes resources and limits education?
4. What is a political thesis of Kim Il-sung which says that the Korean masses are the masters of the country's development?
(a) The Juche Idea.
(c) The Communist Manifesto.
5. When did the Korean War end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does FX stand for?
2. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
3. The Lehman Brothers bank problem in 2008 occurred because the banks weren't what, according to the author?
4. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the fourth?
5. Incomes rose between 1970 and 1999, yet those who described themselves as as "very happy" decreased from 36% to what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)