|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
2. When did the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference take place?
3. According to the author, there are two lessons to be learned from a monopoly situation. What is the second?
(a) Governments should maintain the financial infrastructure more.
(b) Government shouldn't actually do the work of maintaining infrastructure.
(c) Governments should provide more services.
(d) Government shouldn't provide any service that could be covered by the private sector.
4. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
(a) A private good.
(b) A government good.
(c) A public good.
(d) A corporate good.
5. What is an economic principle that states "Bad money drives out good"?
(a) Adverse selection.
(b) The Juche Idea.
(c) The uniform pay scale.
(d) Gresham's law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an economic model of price determination in a market that concludes that in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity demanded by consumers will equal the quantity supplied by producers?
2. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
3. When was Douglas Ivester born?
4. According to the author in Chapter 7, the basic set of rules and investor should follow is to do what?
5. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was a gathering of how many delegates?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)