|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was a gathering of how many delegates?
2. When was Gary Becker born?
3. Who gave out free medication in order to help the fight against leprosy, according to the author in Chapter 9?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) The Food and Drug Administration.
(c) The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
(d) The World Health Organization.
4. When did the Great Depression begin in the United States?
5. What is a form of tourism involving visiting fragile, pristine, and usually protected areas, intended as a low impact and often small scale alternative to standard commercial tourism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
2. When did the Cuban Revolution begin?
3. When was Douglas Ivester born?
4. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was a gathering of delegates from how many nations?
5. What is a contract between two parties that specifies conditions under which payments, or payoffs, are to be made between the parties?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)