|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author refer to as a situation where individuals work in their own best interest, leading to an improved standard of living for society in general?
(a) Asset allocation.
(c) Money market.
2. When was the Hope credit established?
3. Human capital is extremely important in economics because it is also tied together with what?
4. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
(a) Least productive.
(b) Least wealthy.
(c) Most wealthy.
(d) Most productive.
5. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first edition of "Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science" published?
2. What refers to a currency which is expected to fluctuate erratically or depreciate against other currencies?
3. In the Epilogue, the author discusses seven issues used to understand and improve the world. What is the second?
4. When was Gary Becker born?
5. What is any physical or intangible entity that is owned by a person or jointly by a group of people or a legal entity like a corporation?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)