|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a contract between two parties that specifies conditions under which payments, or payoffs, are to be made between the parties?
(a) Exchange rate.
(c) Futures contract.
2. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the first?
(a) Total national happiness.
(b) National savings.
3. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
4. In the year 2000, a pair of stockings on average would cost how much, according to the author in Chapter 9?
5. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
2. What is a type of exchange rate regime wherein a currency's value is allowed to fluctuate according to the foreign exchange market?
3. What is a collective investment scheme that aims to replicate the movements of an index of a specific financial market regardless of market conditions?
4. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
5. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)