|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
2. Douglas Ivester's goal was achieving what when he told his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
(a) Freedom for the German people.
(b) Reinstitution of Communism.
(c) Brand recognition.
(d) World domination.
3. What are negative results which occur while trying to achieve a goal for the common good?
(a) Ghost incentives.
(b) Abstract incentives.
(c) Unknown incentives.
(d) Perverse incentives.
4. What refers to economy-wide fluctuations in production or economic activity over several months or years?
(c) Business cycle.
5. What does GDP stand for?
(a) Gems and Diamonds Per capita.
(b) Geographic Diversity Plot.
(c) Gain and Drain Portfolio.
(d) Gross Domestic Product.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
2. Where does the author live and work today?
3. What is the fourth simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
4. What represents the original capital paid into or invested in the business by its founders?
5. In Chapter 12, the author states that statistics clearly show that the world is growing more economically what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)