|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 9, the author discusses how fifteen years ago what nation was on top of the world economically?
3. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
4. What is any physical or intangible entity that is owned by a person or jointly by a group of people or a legal entity like a corporation?
5. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Chief Executive Officer.
(b) Civil Engineer's Office.
(c) Continental Energy Options.
(d) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
2. When did the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference take place?
3. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
4. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was commonly known as what?
5. According to the author in Chapter 2, a horn from a black rhinoceros can fetch what amount on the black market?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)