|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was a gathering of how many delegates?
2. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
3. What is the process of contracting a business function to someone else?
4. What is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the owner as a form of compensation for the use of the assets?
5. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the first discussed in Chapter 7?
(a) Insuring against risk.
(c) Raising capital.
(d) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a contract between two parties that specifies conditions under which payments, or payoffs, are to be made between the parties?
2. What is a collective investment scheme that aims to replicate the movements of an index of a specific financial market regardless of market conditions?
3. What does the author refer to as a situation where individuals work in their own best interest, leading to an improved standard of living for society in general?
4. When was the Hope credit established?
5. What refers to economy-wide fluctuations in production or economic activity over several months or years?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)