|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a collective investment scheme that aims to replicate the movements of an index of a specific financial market regardless of market conditions?
(a) Index fund.
(b) Public policy.
(c) Futures contract.
(d) Money market.
2. Where did Charles Wheelan earn a PhD in public policy?
(a) The Harris School.
(b) Dartmouth College.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
3. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Korean Entitlement Party.
(c) The Democratic Party.
(d) The Korean Workers' Party.
4. When did the Korean War begin?
5. In finance, what is a derivative financial instrument that specifies a contract between two parties for a future transaction on an asset at a reference price?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
2. Where does the author live and work today?
3. Economists call the cycle of recession and recovery what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
4. In the Epilogue, the author discusses seven issues used to understand and improve the world. What is the third?
5. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was a gathering of delegates from how many nations?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)