|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the fourth?
(a) Size of the government.
(c) National savings.
(d) Income inequality.
2. Gary Becker was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in what year?
3. In an insurance policy, what is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses?
4. The GDP does not consider economic activity that is what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
5. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the third?
2. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
3. What publication commented on the French president's desire to come up with a way to measure human happiness, saying that it's like asking experts to put a number on spiritual matters?
4. What refers to law which has been enacted by a legislature or other governing body, or the process of making it?
5. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)