|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
(a) A public good.
(b) A corporate good.
(c) A private good.
(d) A government good.
2. Of the top 25 polluted cities in the world, how many are in China according to the author?
3. What is the ninth factor one should consider along with the GDP to understand an economy, according to the author in Chapter 9?
(a) Current account surplus/deficit.
(b) National savings.
(c) Income inequality.
(d) Total national happiness.
4. The Chinese GDP has grown substantially over the past decade, yet its success is correlated to what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
(a) Interest payments.
(b) Environmental degradation.
(c) Utility costs.
(d) Quality of life.
5. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Korean War end?
2. In many countries, the negative effects of the Great Depression lasted until the start of what?
3. What does CEO stand for?
4. In economics, what refers to a general slowdown in economic activity?
5. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)