|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Cuban Revolution begin?
2. When was Douglas Ivester born?
3. When did the Great Depression begin in the United States?
4. In what year did the French government try to address its unemployment rates with what the author calls the economic equivalent of fool's gold?
5. What is a Latin prepositional phrase meaning "by heads"?
(a) Per capita.
(b) Et cetera.
(c) In Unum.
(d) E Pluribus Unum.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
2. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the fifth?
3. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
4. When was the Federal Reserve Act enacted?
5. In the year 2000, a pair of stockings on average would cost how much, according to the author in Chapter 9?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)