|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced the Hope credit?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) George W. Bush.
2. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
(a) "Cocaine for businessmen."
(b) "Wall Streets marijuana."
(c) "A trough of money."
(d) "Managerial heroin."
3. Incomes rose between 1970 and 1999, yet those who described themselves as as "very happy" decreased from 36% to what?
4. In economics, what is a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies?
(b) Business cycle.
5. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark Miringhoff believes the nation should have what, as described in Chapter 9?
2. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
3. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
4. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
5. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)