|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark Miringhoff believes the nation should have what, as described in Chapter 9?
(a) A "portfolio of morals."
(b) A "social report card."
(c) More laws on bankers.
(d) An army, navy, and airforce.
2. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
3. What is the capital of the Republic of Cuba?
4. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
5. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the second discussed in Chapter 7?
2. Americans today are how many times as rich as an American in the 1940s according to the author in Chapter 9?
3. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
4. What is a component of the financial markets for assets involved in short-term borrowing and lending with original maturities of one year or shorter time frames?
5. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)