|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the first?
(a) National savings.
(d) Total national happiness.
2. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Democratic Party.
(c) The Korean Workers' Party.
(d) The Korean Entitlement Party.
3. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
4. What is the financial system consisting of institutions and regulators that act on the international level, as opposed to those that act on a national or regional level?
(a) Integral financial system.
(b) Common financial system.
(c) Universal financial system.
(d) Global financial system.
5. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gary Becker is a professor of economics, sociology at what institution?
2. What is the third simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 9, the author discusses how fifteen years ago what nation was on top of the world economically?
4. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
5. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)