|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
2. In an insurance policy, what is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses?
3. With uniform rules and regulations, the cost of doing business in the private sector is what, according to the author in Chapter 3?
4. What is an investment position intended to offset potential losses that may be incurred by a companion investment?
(d) Futures contract.
5. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 3, it's up to whom to consider the broad social consequences of decisions In a market economy?
2. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the seventh?
3. In Chapter 9, the author discusses how fifteen years ago what nation was on top of the world economically?
4. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the first discussed in Chapter 7?
5. The Lehman Brothers bank problem in 2008 occurred because the banks weren't what, according to the author?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)