|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the Hope Scholarships were a plan wherein students could borrow money for college and pay back their loans after they graduated using what?
(a) Regular debit payments.
(b) Government bonds.
(c) Interest free payments.
(d) A percentage of their annual income.
2. What is generally a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value?
(b) Index fund.
3. In an insurance policy, what is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses?
4. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
5. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
2. What is a contract between two parties that specifies conditions under which payments, or payoffs, are to be made between the parties?
3. What is an economic model of price determination in a market that concludes that in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity demanded by consumers will equal the quantity supplied by producers?
4. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
5. What is the capital of the Republic of Cuba?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)