|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
(a) "Who hears New York?"
(b) "Who sees London?"
(c) "Who smells Detroit?"
(d) "Who feeds Paris?"
2. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) New York.
3. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Critical reasoning.
(b) Decisive reasoning.
(c) Deductive reasoning.
(d) Constructive reasoning.
4. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) Ronald Coase.
(b) Mark Miringhoff.
(c) Roberto Goizueta.
(d) George Stigler.
5. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an investment strategy that attempts to balance risk versus reward by adjusting the percentage of each asset in an investment portfolio according to the investors risk tolerance, goals and investment time frame?
2. Who introduced the Hope credit?
3. What is generally a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value?
4. According to the principles of a market economy, if it's raining, it's time to sell what?
5. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)