|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
2. When did the Cuban Revolution begin?
3. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the second discussed in Chapter 7?
(a) Insuring against risk.
(b) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
(d) Raising capital.
4. What is a political thesis of Kim Il-sung which says that the Korean masses are the masters of the country's development?
(b) The Communist Manifesto.
(d) The Juche Idea.
5. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Chief Executive Officer.
(b) Civil Engineer's Office.
(c) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
(d) Continental Energy Options.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
2. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
3. What is a form of tourism involving visiting fragile, pristine, and usually protected areas, intended as a low impact and often small scale alternative to standard commercial tourism?
4. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
5. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)