|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
(a) Wall Street.
(c) Everyday life.
2. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
(a) The Korean Entitlement Party.
(b) The Democratic Party.
(c) The Korean Workers' Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
3. According to the author, insurance companies want to save money while doctors want to help patients and avoid what?
(a) Spreading diseases.
(b) Getting sued.
(c) Unnecessary fatalities.
(d) Losing their medical license.
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. Who introduced the Hope credit?
(a) George W. Bush.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Bill Clinton.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, there are two lessons to be learned from a monopoly situation. What is the second?
2. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
3. What is a component of the financial markets for assets involved in short-term borrowing and lending with original maturities of one year or shorter time frames?
4. When did Ross Perot found Electronic Data Systems?
5. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)