|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
2. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the first discussed in Chapter 7?
(a) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
(b) Insuring against risk.
(c) Raising capital.
3. When was Douglas Ivester born?
4. What is generally a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value?
(a) Index fund.
5. In Chapter 6, the author discusses poverty and income equality, using the example of what billionaire?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Ted Turner.
(d) Bill Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. In an insurance policy, what is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses?
2. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
3. When was the Hope credit established?
4. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
5. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)