|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does OPEC stand for?
(a) Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
(b) Oil and Petroleum Exclusion Clause.
(c) Original Plan Excluding Copyright.
(d) Oval Palace Executive Class.
2. Human capital is extremely important in economics because it is also tied together with what?
3. In what year did the French government try to address its unemployment rates with what the author calls the economic equivalent of fool's gold?
4. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the first discussed in Chapter 7?
(b) Insuring against risk.
(c) Raising capital.
(d) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
5. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Cuban Revolution begin?
2. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
3. What is a contract between two parties that specifies conditions under which payments, or payoffs, are to be made between the parties?
4. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
5. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)