|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
2. Human capital is extremely important in economics because it is also tied together with what?
3. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
4. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) Roberto Goizueta.
(b) George Stigler.
(c) Mark Miringhoff.
(d) Ronald Coase.
5. What is a component of the financial markets for assets involved in short-term borrowing and lending with original maturities of one year or shorter time frames?
(a) Index fund.
(b) Money market.
(c) Mutual fund.
(d) Floating exchange rate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a political thesis of Kim Il-sung which says that the Korean masses are the masters of the country's development?
2. According to the author in Chapter 7, the basic set of rules and investor should follow is to do what?
3. Who led the Cuban Revolution?
4. What is the capital of the Republic of Cuba?
5. According to the author in Chapter 1, companies want to profit, and consumers want what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)