|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the stock of competencies, knowledge and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labor so as to produce economic value?
(a) Differential equation.
(b) Human capital.
(c) Futures contract.
(d) Index fund.
2. What is the third simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
(a) Raising capital.
(b) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
(d) Insuring against risk.
3. With uniform rules and regulations, the cost of doing business in the private sector is what, according to the author in Chapter 3?
4. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
5. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
Short Answer Questions
1. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
2. What is the fourth simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
3. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
4. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
5. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)