|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 3, it's up to whom to consider the broad social consequences of decisions In a market economy?
(a) The government.
(b) Nonprofit organizations.
(d) Religious institutions.
2. When did the Korean War end?
3. When was Gary Becker born?
4. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Critical reasoning.
(b) Constructive reasoning.
(c) Decisive reasoning.
(d) Deductive reasoning.
5. Who led the Cuban Revolution?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) Roberto Goizueta.
(c) Fulgencio Batista.
(d) Nicholas Sarkozy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
2. In an insurance policy, what is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses?
3. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
4. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
5. What does CEO stand for?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)