|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
2. Gary Becker is a professor of economics, sociology at what institution?
(a) Fordham University.
(b) The University of Chicago.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) The University of Montana.
3. Arab members of OPEC alarmed the developed world when they used the "oil weapon" during what war by implementing oil embargoes?
(a) The Gaza War.
(b) The Jerusalem War.
(c) The Yom Kippur War.
(d) The Torah War.
4. When did the Cuban Revolution begin?
5. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
(a) Derivative equation.
(b) Deductive equation.
(c) Depression equation.
(d) Differential equation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
2. What does CEO stand for?
3. Who led the Cuban Revolution?
4. In finance, what is a standardized contract between two parties to exchange a specified asset of standardized quantity and quality for a price agreed today with delivery occurring at a specified future delivery date?
5. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)