|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of the Republic of Cuba?
2. According to the author in Chapter 7, the basic set of rules and investor should follow is to do what?
(a) Invest, watch, sell.
(b) Research, invest, watch.
(c) Research, fact check, invest.
(d) Save, invest, and repeat.
3. What is the fourth simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
(a) Raising capital.
(b) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
(c) Insuring against risk.
4. Gary Becker figured that the stock of skills, education, training and an individual's health constitutes about what percent of a modern economy's wealth?
5. Human capital is extremely important in economics because it is also tied together with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
2. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
3. When was Gary Becker born?
4. What does CEO stand for?
5. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)