|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
(b) Honk Kong.
2. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
3. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
4. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
5. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
2. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
3. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
4. In finance, what is a debt security in which the authorized issuer owes the holders a debt and, depending on the terms, is obliged to pay interest to use and/or to repay the principal at a later date?
5. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)