|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Chief Executive Officer.
(b) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
(c) Civil Engineer's Office.
(d) Continental Energy Options.
2. What is an investment strategy that attempts to balance risk versus reward by adjusting the percentage of each asset in an investment portfolio according to the investors risk tolerance, goals and investment time frame?
(a) Asset allocation.
(b) Adverse selection.
(c) Money market.
(d) Futures contract.
3. What is generally a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value?
(c) Index fund.
4. According to the author, there are two lessons to be learned from a monopoly situation. What is the second?
(a) Government shouldn't provide any service that could be covered by the private sector.
(b) Governments should maintain the financial infrastructure more.
(c) Governments should provide more services.
(d) Government shouldn't actually do the work of maintaining infrastructure.
5. Gary Becker figured that the stock of skills, education, training and an individual's health constitutes about what percent of a modern economy's wealth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
2. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the first discussed in Chapter 7?
3. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
4. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
5. What is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the owner as a form of compensation for the use of the assets?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)