|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the owner as a form of compensation for the use of the assets?
2. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
(a) Random market.
(b) Influx market.
(c) Free market.
(d) Controlled market.
3. Gary Becker is a professor of economics, sociology at what institution?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) Fordham University.
(c) The University of Montana.
(d) Harvard University.
4. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
5. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) Roberto Goizueta.
(b) George Stigler.
(c) Ronald Coase.
(d) Mark Miringhoff.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
2. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
3. Michael Jensen is a professor at what university's business school?
4. In economics and sociology, what refers to any factor that enables or motivates a particular course of action or counts as a reason for preferring one choice to the alternatives?
5. What is generally a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)