|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Korean War begin?
2. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
(a) The Democratic Party.
(b) The Korean Entitlement Party.
(c) The Korean Workers' Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
3. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
(a) "Who hears New York?"
(b) "Who smells Detroit?"
(c) "Who feeds Paris?"
(d) "Who sees London?"
4. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
(a) The Juche Idea.
(b) Futures contract.
(c) Employer branding.
5. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
(a) Extreme Money: Masters of the Universe and the Cult of Risk.
(b) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.
(c) A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
(d) The Wall Street MBA: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
2. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
3. What is a term used in economics that refers to a market process in which "bad" results occur when buyers and sellers have asymmetric information?
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)