|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a situation that involves losing one quality or aspect of something in return for gaining another quality or aspect?
(a) Adverse selection.
(c) Per capita.
2. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
3. Who led the Cuban Revolution?
(a) Nicholas Sarkozy.
(b) Roberto Goizueta.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) Fulgencio Batista.
4. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Critical reasoning.
(b) Constructive reasoning.
(c) Deductive reasoning.
(d) Decisive reasoning.
5. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are negative results which occur while trying to achieve a goal for the common good?
2. When was Gary Becker born?
3. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
4. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
5. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)