|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a collective investment scheme that aims to replicate the movements of an index of a specific financial market regardless of market conditions?
(a) Futures contract.
(b) Public policy.
(c) Index fund.
(d) Money market.
2. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
3. With uniform rules and regulations, the cost of doing business in the private sector is what, according to the author in Chapter 3?
4. Gary Becker figured that the stock of skills, education, training and an individual's health constitutes about what percent of a modern economy's wealth?
5. In an insurance policy, what is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Gary Becker born?
2. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
3. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
4. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
5. What is an investment position intended to offset potential losses that may be incurred by a companion investment?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)