|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
(a) The Democratic Party.
(b) The Korean Entitlement Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Korean Workers' Party.
2. According to the author, insurance companies want to save money while doctors want to help patients and avoid what?
(a) Unnecessary fatalities.
(b) Losing their medical license.
(c) Spreading diseases.
(d) Getting sued.
3. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
(a) New York.
(b) Mexico City.
4. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
5. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
Short Answer Questions
1. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
2. What is the capital of the Republic of Cuba?
3. According to the author, the Hope Scholarships were a plan wherein students could borrow money for college and pay back their loans after they graduated using what?
4. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
5. Arab members of OPEC alarmed the developed world when they used the "oil weapon" during what war by implementing oil embargoes?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)