|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
2. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
(a) Nicholas Sarkozy.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) Fulgencio Batista.
(d) Roberto Goizueta.
3. What is an investment strategy that attempts to balance risk versus reward by adjusting the percentage of each asset in an investment portfolio according to the investors risk tolerance, goals and investment time frame?
(a) Money market.
(b) Futures contract.
(c) Adverse selection.
(d) Asset allocation.
4. When did the Cuban Revolution begin?
5. Who introduced the Hope credit?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) George W. Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
2. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
3. What does CEO stand for?
4. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
5. What does OPEC stand for?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)