|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Korean War end?
2. When was Gary Becker born?
3. Who introduced the Hope credit?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) George W. Bush.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
4. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
(a) Depression equation.
(b) Derivative equation.
(c) Differential equation.
(d) Deductive equation.
5. In finance, what is a debt security in which the authorized issuer owes the holders a debt and, depending on the terms, is obliged to pay interest to use and/or to repay the principal at a later date?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
2. Who led the Cuban Revolution?
3. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
4. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
5. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)