|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Critical reasoning.
(b) Constructive reasoning.
(c) Deductive reasoning.
(d) Decisive reasoning.
2. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
3. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
(a) A corporate good.
(b) A private good.
(c) A public good.
(d) A government good.
4. What does OPEC stand for?
(a) Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
(b) Oil and Petroleum Exclusion Clause.
(c) Original Plan Excluding Copyright.
(d) Oval Palace Executive Class.
5. When did the Korean War begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
2. The Lehman Brothers bank problem in 2008 occurred because the banks weren't what, according to the author?
3. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
4. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
5. What is a contract between two parties that specifies conditions under which payments, or payoffs, are to be made between the parties?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)