|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
(a) Least productive.
(b) Most productive.
(c) Least wealthy.
(d) Most wealthy.
2. In what year did the French government try to address its unemployment rates with what the author calls the economic equivalent of fool's gold?
3. When was Douglas Ivester born?
4. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
(c) Mexico City.
(d) New York.
5. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Constructive reasoning.
(b) Deductive reasoning.
(c) Critical reasoning.
(d) Decisive reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
2. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
3. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
4. Michael Jensen is a professor at what university's business school?
5. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)