|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas Ivester's goal was achieving what when he told his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
(a) World domination.
(b) Reinstitution of Communism.
(c) Brand recognition.
(d) Freedom for the German people.
2. What, according to the author, motivates talented teachers to leave to go onto other professions?
(a) Supply and demand.
(c) The uniform pay scale.
3. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) Roberto Goizueta.
(b) George Stigler.
(c) Mark Miringhoff.
(d) Ronald Coase.
4. Arab members of OPEC alarmed the developed world when they used the "oil weapon" during what war by implementing oil embargoes?
(a) The Jerusalem War.
(b) The Torah War.
(c) The Gaza War.
(d) The Yom Kippur War.
5. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
2. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
3. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
4. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
5. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)