|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
(a) Derivative equation.
(b) Deductive equation.
(c) Depression equation.
(d) Differential equation.
2. What is a form of tourism involving visiting fragile, pristine, and usually protected areas, intended as a low impact and often small scale alternative to standard commercial tourism?
3. According to the author in Chapter 3, it's up to whom to consider the broad social consequences of decisions In a market economy?
(b) Religious institutions.
(c) The government.
(d) Nonprofit organizations.
4. According to the author in Chapter 1, companies want to profit, and consumers want what?
5. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
Short Answer Questions
1. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
2. What does CEO stand for?
3. When was Douglas Ivester born?
4. In Chapter 2, the author discusses how the black rhinoceros is nearly extinct and that the horns are considered what?
5. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)