|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Chief Executive Officer.
(b) Civil Engineer's Office.
(c) Continental Energy Options.
(d) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
2. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
3. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
(a) "Who sees London?"
(b) "Who feeds Paris?"
(c) "Who smells Detroit?"
(d) "Who hears New York?"
4. According to the author in Chapter 2, a horn from a black rhinoceros can fetch what amount on the black market?
5. What, according to the author, motivates talented teachers to leave to go onto other professions?
(b) Supply and demand.
(d) The uniform pay scale.
Short Answer Questions
1. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
2. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
3. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
4. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
5. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)