|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the French government try to address its unemployment rates with what the author calls the economic equivalent of fool's gold?
2. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
3. In Chapter 2, the author discusses how the black rhinoceros is nearly extinct and that the horns are considered what?
(a) A poison.
(b) An aphrodesiac.
(c) An alkaloid.
(d) An evil potion.
4. What does OPEC stand for?
(a) Oval Palace Executive Class.
(b) Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
(c) Original Plan Excluding Copyright.
(d) Oil and Petroleum Exclusion Clause.
5. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Douglas Ivester born?
2. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
3. The Lehman Brothers bank problem in 2008 occurred because the banks weren't what, according to the author?
4. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. What, according to the author, motivates talented teachers to leave to go onto other professions?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)