|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
(a) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.
(b) Extreme Money: Masters of the Universe and the Cult of Risk.
(c) A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
(d) The Wall Street MBA: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance.
2. According to the principles of a market economy, if it's raining, it's time to sell what?
3. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
(a) A private good.
(b) A corporate good.
(c) A public good.
(d) A government good.
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. When did Ross Perot found Electronic Data Systems?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
2. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
3. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
4. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
5. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)