Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In many countries, the negative effects of the Great Depression lasted until the start of what?
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Korean War.
2. What does IMF stand for?
(a) Internal Military Fund.
(b) Insightful Money Framework.
(c) International Monetary Fund.
(d) Insecure Management Fund.
3. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
(a) Most productive.
(b) Least wealthy.
(c) Least productive.
(d) Most wealthy.
4. What represents the original capital paid into or invested in the business by its founders?
(c) Pork barrel.
5. After World War II, representatives of the Allied nations gathered together where to create a sustainable financial infrastructure for the world?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) Rhode Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
2. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the second?
3. What is a form of tourism involving visiting fragile, pristine, and usually protected areas, intended as a low impact and often small scale alternative to standard commercial tourism?
4. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
5. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)