Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In finance, what is a standardized contract between two parties to exchange a specified asset of standardized quantity and quality for a price agreed today with delivery occurring at a specified future delivery date?
(a) Asset allocation.
(b) Futures contract.
(c) Business cycle.
(d) Supply and demand.
2. The benefit of the HDI in comparison to the GDP is that the GDP does not measure what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
(d) Political unrest.
3. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
4. According to the author, the Hope Scholarships were a plan wherein students could borrow money for college and pay back their loans after they graduated using what?
(a) Interest free payments.
(b) Government bonds.
(c) Regular debit payments.
(d) A percentage of their annual income.
5. India has a very low GDP per capita, and it also has over how many cases of leprosy according to the author in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Douglas Ivester born?
2. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
3. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
4. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
5. In Chapter 2, the author discusses how the black rhinoceros is nearly extinct and that the horns are considered what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)